Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    No, dumbass, that's why it's directly linked to one of the biggest hate crimes in the past 30 years.
    Again, my bad. Didn't know. Not that kind of a person. I hate everyone equally.
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Google the name James Byrd, it will clear everything up for you.

Comment

Wood dew
        1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Google the name James Byrd, it will clear everything up for you.
          Yikes. Thanks for the heads up. Never heard of it before. In 1998 I still lived in Hawaii and Texas news (or any mainland news) never really made it out there.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Yikes. Thanks for the heads up. Never heard of it before. In 1998 I still lived in Hawaii and Texas news (or any mainland news) never really made it out there.
            I'm glad to hear that you legitimately didn't know about it.

Comment

Was gonna say who doesn't know about that story? So yeah the finger thing works too.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

That's all his punk ass does is come on here and goad people till they snap. I am a pretty chill guy but have had enough of this POS running his mouth off around the board. Every freaking thread he goes in with the only idea to piss people off.
                That's a cop out.

It always cracks me up that people get sucked in and actually get all pissed off.

Rodney is a chill mother fucker in person, but I'll admit, that the shit he pulls on here just makes me shake my head sometimes. Funny thing is, I scroll right on past it and laugh, while some of you guys get all aggravated and feed back into him.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH View Post
                  That's a cop out.

It always cracks me up that people get sucked in and actually get all pissed off.

Rodney is a chill mother fucker in person, but I'll admit, that the shit he pulls on here just makes me shake my head sometimes. Funny thing is, I scroll right on past it and laugh, while some of you guys get all aggravated and feed back into him.
                  You're right. Its all internet bullshit and I shouldn't let it get to me. Usually his crap is ignored but I let myself get suckered into his antics and I am sure he is laughing his ass off this whole thing. I got pissed and lost my cool. So to bring things back on track.

Comment

Comment

It's Miley Cyrus. I'd go all Stedman Graham and ejaculate in her vagina with the purpose of acquiring finances.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

i see your trrruuuueeee coloorrs shinig through.

aaron, sup dozer?
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by eastsidetorino View Post
                          Would I do her? Probably...but in the same manner that I would do Oprah
                          WHAT?!

Comment

id knowck oprah down too
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

That's because like most pieces of shit you will fuck any heffer beast that is willing to take your crack money.
                              I on the other hand have standards and am not interested in catching the super ghey butt aids that you already have.

BTW, just because they tuck their junk does not mean they have a pussy nignog.
                              you referred to him as nignog, but it's not racial...

riiiiiiight

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                i see your trrruuuueeee coloorrs shinig through.

aaron, sup dozer?
                                Just working and lurking. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X