Green Mile spotting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Mile spotting

I had the privaledge of working on the "The Green Mile" earlier this week, I made some changes to the exhaust system to make it a little more enjoyable for John and company. This car is awesome John, I love it. Thanks again for letting me work on it for you.

Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Best lsx swap ever!

Comment

This car, and its video inspired me to cruise congress.
      Fuck yes.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
        I had the privaledge of working on the "The Green Mile" earlier this week, I made some changes to the exhaust system to make it a little more enjoyable for John and company. This car is awesome John, I love it. Thanks again for letting me work on it for you.

No Brian thank you, it is so much better to drive. This bitch had gotten to the point that road trips were no fun because of the drone. The car used to have 4" from the turbo down and thru a 4" muff dumped under the pass seat.
        Now it goes from the turbo to under the car then out and a 4" ele cutout, and it has a Y right before the cutout that heads back and shrinks down to 3" and thru a 3" muffler and then exits the rear of the car. I am amazed he was able to do 3" exhaust to the rear. Now i still have the option of a powerful 4" down pipe but can close that to enjoy my new "quiet" exhaust .
        Last edited by John; 01-21-2011, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Take it to the track and get a MPH comparison with the cutout open and closed

Comment

It wasn't an easy task, I'm glad you like it.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Comment

That car is TITTAAAYS
              Vortex rear stand $75
              8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
              My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
              but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
              11 4 door
              13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by VETTKLR View Post
                Take it to the track and get a MPH comparison with the cutout open and closed
                I wouldnt get too many high hopes for that. GEARHEADS dynoed the car in my sig. There was .5 hp difference in cutouts open vs dual 2.5'' pipes through some cheap ass rolled dynomax mufflers. There maybe bigger gains with a motor making twice the HP as me though.
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Very nice car!

Got any pics of the exhaust from under the car perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                    I wouldnt get too many high hopes for that. GEARHEADS dynoed the car in my sig. There was .5 hp difference in cutouts open vs dual 2.5'' pipes through some cheap ass rolled dynomax mufflers. There maybe bigger gains with a motor making twice the HP as me though.
                    His car is turbo powered.

Comment

never heard it WOT but i always thought it sounded fairly quiet in the limited time i'd seen it moving
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

One of my favorite cars ever posted on DFW____.net
                        sigpic

Comment

His car is turbo powered.
                          Right, I get that, hence me saying it probably makes twice the HP my 406 does.
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Every body knows turbo cars make more power w/ short open exhaust.

Comment

Every body knows turbo cars make more power w/ short open exhaust.
                              This.

The car is tits.

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X