Killing it on the Nordscheleife with 150rwhp LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killing it on the Nordscheleife with 150rwhp LOL

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Great driving! Man that shit is fun to watch, would love to race!
    Scott Ganow
    Lone Star Performance
    16300 Midway Rd
    Addison, TX 75001
    214-630-5006

Comment

That guy in the black GT3 RS could learn something by following that Miata driver. Great vid!
      Ford
      GM
      Toyota
      VAG

Comment

haha is he wearing shorts?

Comment

Holy crap! Was that guy pushing 130mph in a Miata?
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
            That guy in the black GT3 RS could learn something by following that Miata driver. Great vid!
            LOL reminds me a bit of my COTA track day.
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

gd. that surface at cota is beautiful. i want to run there in a bad way next year or so.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Nice, he was on that GT3 the whole lap.

Whats the story on your turbo Miata Mach1?

I just got a Miata awhile back, still doing some things to it before I get it to a track day...
                1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

My Daily
                  Last edited by The Sarge; 10-09-2014, 03:27 PM.
                  If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Im not sure if yall are serious about the 150hp? I know miatas handle well but does that one have a high end suspension or something?

Comment

That particular Miata is closer to 180 HP. They are 160 stock and that one is tuned with intake and exhaust. They are little terrors though. In 99 before I bought my FRC I had a 96 Grand Sport (tune, intake, exhaust and Michelins) and my father just bought his FRC (box stock with 800 miles) so we decided to race to the top of Haleakela since we knew nobody was on the road (befits of working at the crater and having keys to the gates). Our friend with his 99 special edition Miata (coil-overs and T1 tires) wanted to tag along. Was quite humbling when he passed me in one corner and then my father on the next. Wasn't until the very steep and straight section that we were able to get back out front.

This was that road:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I drove the Nurburgring in a rental Suzuki Swift Sport that was pretty heavily modded and the owner of the rental place says his Swifts frequently embarrass GT3s & M3s. It's a track where handling ability > power.
                        - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                        1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X