Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This shit still going on?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      Only 2' short, amirite????!!!??!!?
      2' Short of 7ft. ?

Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
      so you base something as being a plane or not by whether you can fit in it? Well sorry to say but your ass wouldn't fit in almost every since GA aircraft built. So what makes mine any less of an airplane when you can't fit in any of them?
      Idk what to tell you, your planes border line the size of a RC plane for me.
      I base everything off my size I guess, as in a real truck to me is a fullsize truck and not a ranger or s10.

Comment

• But you want a pint sized colt 1911 defender?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by 330CubeGt View Post
          2' Short of 7ft. ?

I base everything off my size I guess, as in a real truck to me is a fullsize truck and not a ranger or s10.
          umm a full size truck is never a s10 or ranger for anyone. But just because you are a fat ass doesn't mean its not a real airplane that flies.
          2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
          2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
          2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            But you want a pint sized colt 1911 defender?
            You would think his shrek ass would want a DE .50
            2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Nah I'm not into big hand guns such as a D.E to carry. I still like to be comfortable just like anyone else. I keep this lil guy in my pocket most of the time.

Comment

• I saw a clean one in the colony yesterday
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

2' Short of 7ft. ?

I've noticed that you make some pretty stupid fucking arguments.

Comment

Since this thread has covered Cars, Lifts, Planes & Firearms here is a pic of my just cleaned SR9C. Since I sold the racecar to fund the move to TX all I really have to tinker with are my guns now...Looking forward to getting out there and hitting a range.
                      I bought that same gun. Don't know a lot about guns but it felt the best to me and was in my price range. No issues with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                        I bought that same gun. Don't know a lot about guns but it felt the best to me and was in my price range. No issues with it.
                        will it help me pick up my teeth?
                        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• Probably not.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            I've noticed that you make some pretty stupid fucking arguments.
                            Buddy this sorry ass thread was going down hill before I got here. I'm just posting here to poke at Mr. Airplane.

Hope you don't think that I'm at all serious about half the shit I post in a thread such as this.

Comment

Buddy this sorry ass thread was going down hill from here I'm just posting here to poke at Mr. Airplane.

Hooe you don't think that I'm at all serious about half the shit I post in a thread such as this.
                              how can you act like what everyone else posts is serious and want yourself to not be taken seriously?
                              2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                                It was my first hand gun, for similar reasons. I have 450 Rnds through it and never a issue with about 6 different brands of ammo from 115-124Gr.
                                Quality gun for sure!

Originally posted by MGannaway View Post
                                will it help me pick up my teeth?
                                No gun will I told you this...

Comment

Working...
                                X