Check out my newest toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    No offense but you haven't been around long enough to see what's happened on this board. Once you have 5+ years on the board, then we'll talk.
    Like I said in my edit. I was only referring to people I have met and know personally. I can't speak for the other assholes lol
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
      present.
      LMAO, I'm pretty sure our title is "self absorbed asshole" by default after first registering on this forum.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Like I said in my edit. I was only referring to people I have met and know personally. I can't speak for the other assholes lol
        Wait, so you think I am a self absorbed asshole?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          God damnit. I was saying the people I have met and talk to aren't lol.

I have received a ton of help and advice from people on here. I hang out with you fuckers more than people my age.
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I have received a ton of help and advice from people on here. I hang out with you fuckers more than people my age.
            That's because you can't make friends your own age and you're the little jew kid we like to be mean to!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Originally posted by Probie View Post

See, Ben's a self absorbed asshole too!
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                That's because you can't make friends your own age and you're the little jew kid we like to be mean to!
                Well screw you too!

Comment

Well screw you too!
                  Awwww, it'll be ok.

Comment

Well screw you too!
                    Go fuck broself, broseph!

Comment

• Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                      Pshh, he can cash those checks no prob. Have you not been reading? He owns a car and a lift and a plane and and and and
                      and if you read the dfwstang thread his daddy has perfect credit and can get him loans, lol

Comment

• Lol @ a $20,000 plane being baller status.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          Wrong, someone lied to you.
                          I also carry, but I'm just going off what I know about FL law. Its kinda in the grey area here but I know FL and TX aren't to far off for gun laws. Atleast from what I'm told. I will have to look into Texas law a littke more when I'm there.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          Someone lied to him about how to spell weapon as well.
                          Not a spelling issue, when you have big hands and use a cell to navigate the forums I tend to leave letters out. If your comprehension skills are that low that leaving a letter out bothers you enough to post about it I'm sorry buddy.

This is the part where you write me back saying you have big hands and are also on your cell phone and you don't have such problems. LoL

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                          I leave the spelling/grammar Nazi shit to Yale.
                          THIS...

Comment

• Oh and why was my thread in the job section deleted and all the bullshit moved in to this thread?

Many people have job threads posted that don't get fucked with I would appreciate it if you guys acted more like adults and not post stupid shit or ask for pics of my wife when I'm just looking for leads on a job for her.

Comment

• Originally posted by 330CubeGt View Post
                              I also carry, but I'm just going off what I know about FL law. Its kinda in the grey area here but I know FL and TX aren't to far off for gun laws. Atleast from what I'm told. I will have to look into Texas law a littke more when I'm there.

Not a spelling issue, when you have big hands and use a cell to navigate the forums I tend to leave letters out. If your comprehension skills are that low that leaving a letter out bothers you enough to post about it I'm sorry buddy.

This is the part where you write me back saying you have big hands and are also on your cell phone and you don't have such problems. LoL

THIS...
                              I was just messin with you. I understand the big hands small phone issue as well

Comment

• Originally posted by 330CubeGt View Post

THIS...

It's not our comprehension skills, it's your stupidity that is the problem. Take your lift and your plane and go back to Florida!!

Do you catch white text? I know I mixed you two up.

Comment

Working...
                                X