Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly Nascar, you guys need to work on your Team Orders....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dale Jr sounds just like Boomhauer from King of the Hill

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
      Hmmm, interesting. So if you had a job making a ton of money, but your boss asked you to do something unethical in your opinion, but completely legal to help the company as whole, you'd say no, and resign your position? It's pretty cut-throat in racing, and sometimes you've got to do what's asked, or look for another job. Of course everybody not in that position would "do the right thing", as hindsight is 20/20. If only everybody was as good as they thought they were. I meet people all the time that are better racecar drivers than the people on tv, better football players than Tony Romo, better basketball players than Dirk, etc. I mean they work at Wal Mart, Ikea, etc. But just ask them, and they know more than the famous people on tv!
      If it was "completely legal", why are they being penalized? I don't watch Nascar, nor do I know the rules, but it seems to me a penalty means they did something against the rules?
      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I agree Bowyer was just doing his job which is to follow orders and do what they tell him to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
          $300000 fine, crew member suspended indefinitely, and now NAPA looking like they are going to pull their sponsorship. It does not look good for MWR, that is for sure.
          And that's done!

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
            I agree Bowyer was just doing his job which is to follow orders and do what they tell him to do.
            And then lie about it on camera. Classy.

Comment

Didnt know there was drama in nascar.

Comment

That's dirty. But finally something exciting happened in Nascar!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  History of NASCAR is full of drama.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    Michael waltrips wife is now fucking dale jarrett? Just the first that came to mind.
                    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Working...
                    X