Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Simon Pegg driving?

Comment

Say, Aggie. What exactly is the etiquette at that kind of an event? Can you get out of the car, and just start beating his ass? Will other drivers interfere? How does a sanctioning body react?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Was Simon Pegg driving?
        ? If you are talking shaun of the dead I think you mean Nick Frost.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Fuck that guy. I hope both of those drivers manage to corner him with nobody else around and beat his ass.
          "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            Say, Aggie. What exactly is the etiquette at that kind of an event? Can you get out of the car, and just start beating his ass? Will other drivers interfere? How does a sanctioning body react?
            It's not like the movies...... NASA wouldn't take too kindly to that kinda stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Nothing is going to stop you from doing it....however, you are likely not going to have a comp license afterwards either. You will probably also have an assault charge filed by the a-hole that punted you.

Honestly, it's part of racing...AND knowing who you are racing with will help prevent most incidents. Best to just walk away. A-holes like that get run off and rarely return. It also helps if the race organization likes you well enough to do the right thing. If you have a reputation for being a good racer, the other guy will likely get an earful. If you have a reputation for being an a-hole, you have a very short rope with which to hang yourself.

In my situation, I was LIVID. However, I've been doing this long enough, and clean enough, that my race director had my back. I also knew this would happen some day and after 7 years of being a clean racer, I think I dealt with it well and just drove away and let others worry about it. It was over and there was nothing I could do to change it.

Comment

Sometimes, shit just happens.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYdsga9057E[/ame]
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

^dang!

Comment

that bitch landed wheels up! keep on rolling!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                      It's not like the movies...... NASA wouldn't take too kindly to that kinda stuff.
                      Right on. I guess you and Aggie see this shit all the time. It's just kind of crazy to see.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                        that bitch landed wheels up! keep on rolling!
                        lol
                        If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Fucker in OP looked in his mirror and everything. Fuck that guy.
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Here is the trailing video of my little sandwich job.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1rQpVWNBdY[/ame]

Comment

Fuck that, I'll stick to my drag racing, there shouldn't be anybody near me lol. If they are, then something if bad fucked up!

Comment

Working...
                              X