Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubbing is racing?

What a dirtbag of a racer.

There would have been an ass whoop'n waiting for that guy when he got out of his car.

Comment

SEVERE fucking ass whopp'n.

Comment

Even though that was hella fucking shitty and I would of knocked all that mothers teeth out... I laughed at the end when the driver just said one word. LOOOL

Comment

What a complete tool bag. Guy should be banned from the track...

Comment

fuckin miatas!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              fuckin miatas!
              x2
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

x π
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Racing license should be stripped.

On a side note. Maybe the red car should learn to dodge pelicans not swerve into them. Even Bugatti drivers know that!

Comment

Drivers without skill panic and do this crap all the time. I had a guy do it at the NASA race at Hallett while I was driving my wife's car...

Guy had the audacity to say it was my fault! Thankfully, a car following us was running video and caught his left turn while on the straight. He then claimed all he saw was a pink flash. How do you miss a Panther pink Camaro with no mufflers?! LOL!!!

Comment

Damn, 2 cars in less than a couple hundred yards, he needs his ass kicked!

Comment

Rubbin' is racing alright, but in this case so are wholesale assbeatings...

Comment

Rubbing is racing? And all these years I thought I had a different goal
                          Photobucket

Comment

Cock!
                            If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                              Cock!
                              Haha, caught that, although it sounded more like "caulk!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X