No announcement yet.

Korn: Never Never

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love old school Korn, but this new song isn't horrible either.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
      Meh, you get older and your tastes change. I like vegetables on my pizza now too.
      I still enjoy Mudvaynes Dig as much as the first time I heard it 13 years ago and is my number 1 to crank up in a loud music battle when I hear circus music or rap crap.
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I stopped listening to Korn after Take a Look in the Mirror. Everything before that was awesome. Everything after that sucked. Got the Life is still probably one of my all time favorite Korn tunes. I've heard Never Never playing on Sirius over the past couple of weeks. The song is borderline decent and then runs out of creativity at 2:20 when they insert rave/techno filler because they ran out of creativity. Meh...

I guess nobody noticed that Head is back? I'm curious how they got him back in. I see they lost David, the original drummer, so I went to the intarweb and looked around. Turns out he left in 2006. Shows you how long I've been off the Korn bandwagon.

I understand that bands evolve over time, but it seems like some of the greats try to keep going and end up sucking balls rather than going out on top.

This post was written in memory of...
        Metallica
        Korn
        Stone Temple Pilots
        Alice in Chains
        Sevendust
        Linkin Park
        Van Halen (Sammy Hagar days)
        Breaking Benjamin
        and the many others who are no longer relevant.
        Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          Meh, you get older and your tastes change. I like vegetables on my pizza now too.
          While that is true I still enjoy a good ole pepperoni pizza from time to time.

I think they are finally find a new groove that is working for them thou.

Comment

The last album was way too Skrillex heavy. Listened to it once and wished I had downloaded it instead of bought it. I dig the new sound. I still like hard rock as well just it no longer dominates my play list.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Then again I also like the last album from POD that I am sure a lot of people scoff at. *shrugs*

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
              X