X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron View Post
    Children, calm down.
    I'm cool as a cucumber.

Henry, or mother hen, needs to let folks take care of themselves. Paul can do just fine.

Hell, it's not like I attacked Paul or started slinging mud. It was just an innocent prod at getting him to post up pics of the new Jeep and mods.

Comment

Aww, their menstrual cycles have synchronized.

Comment

In for pics of the Elvis mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          In for pics of the Elvis mobile.
          That's what I'm sayin'

I'm thinking it should look something like this:

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
            Paul can do just fine.
            You should read and comprehend your own words. Paul can and will post pic's of his new ride when he feels like and if he doesn't, that's cool too.
            No need for YOU to start a thread about someone else's vehicle purchase.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              You should read and comprehend your own words. Paul can and will post pic's of his new ride when he feels like and if he doesn't, that's cool too.
              It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

^HA

Comment

I am entitled to my opinion too. Enough of the jack booted thug mod mentality.

Comment

That's what I'm sayin'

I'm really starting to like the JKU's.

Comment

It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

^HA
                    lol.
                    They have a group of those Jeep nerds over in Plano, they have parking lot gtg's around the area and they all have those stickers, "It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand."
                    One of the ring leaders of the group lives off of Alma and Spring Creek, the back of his house faces Alma and there is a small field behind his house by the powerlines, you always see a small pack of them back there working on their shit.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol.
                      They have a group of those Jeep nerds over in Plano, they have parking lot gtg's around the area and they all have those stickers, "It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand."
                      One of the ring leaders of the group lives off of Alma and Spring Creek, the back of his house faces Alma and there is a small field behind his house by the powerlines, you always see a small pack of them back there working on their shit.
                      They sound just like every group of car guys, lol.

<--Haz jeep

Comment

I am entitled to my opinion too. Enough of the jack booted thug mod mentality.
                        How does my Mod status have anything to do with this thread? You just can't stand for someone to have power over you on a website do you? And I'm not even exercising my Mod "powers" as you say...

Comment

They sound just like every group of car guys, lol.

<--Haz jeep
                          I actually like Jeeps, I've painted a few of them for some customers. While their Jeeps are rock solid, their Cherokee's and other Chrysler/Dodge products suck cock.
                          Well for me it keeps me in business, but when doors are coming apart at the door panel from door shell, it makes one not want to buy anything Chrysler/Dodge related.
                          Though I would own a Jeep Wrangler hard top any day of the week, in white of course...

Comment

That's what I'm sayin'

That jeep looks really good!
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

How does my Mod status have anything to do with this thread? You just can't stand for someone to have power over you on a website do you? And I'm not even exercising my Mod "powers" as you say...
                              You are acting like the Plano Police again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Just sayin...
                                You're not getting the joke Matt made.

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                I just thought bcoop's post was referring to laughing about Elvis' inability to figure out how to post ... his pic posting abilities are pretty much a running joke here.
                                It was.

Context, people. Context. FWIW, I thought your thread was funny, Captain T.C.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X