Testing waters.. Totalled 2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing waters.. Totalled 2012 5.0

I wrote out a paragraph, but my page refreshed and it dissapeard. Long story short, the expedition failed to yield the ROW. Car has 46k miles. Engine and transmission run flawlessly, one owner vehicle, full synthetic royal purple and Mobil 1 since 5k. Mods are JLT CAI, 3.73's, cat deletes, 3" x pipe, OEM GT500 mufflers, OEM GT500 brakes F and R, LCA's, adj. UCA, adj. pan hard rod, relocation brackets. New battery was put in last week. Also had the shifter and cowl panel replaced at 35k under warranty, as well as installation of a trunk blackout panel. Currently sitting on 275/40/18 Nitto 555's with plenty of tread. I'm sure there are a few things that I am missing. ALL receipts for every part and service are kept in a binder to even include gas receipts. Front drivers side fender, door and 1/4 need work. All airbags deployed. Windshield and drivers window are done for. What is a good estimated value for the vehicle in its current state?

Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Damn, you ok?

Comment

What are you looking to get out of it?
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Damn that sucks. Guess we were bound to start seeing some members new 5.0s get wrecked eventually.

Comment

Bout tree fiddy.

Comment

The ph is off, take a scoop to your local pool supply, they'll get you straightened out.

Comment

V6 cars are bringing $5k+ right now with more damage than yours. The V8 will probably add $1500 or so to the salvage value. Mods, repairs and maintenance won't do anything for salvage value.

Has the car been totalled? It'll bring more if it can be rebuilt with a clear title.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                The ph is off, take a scoop to your local pool supply, they'll get you straightened out.
                lol
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Ill take the brake calipers, rear bumper cover and the trunk. Also the passenger rocker panel and the drivers if its not too fucked up. And the stut tower brace if it has one...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Sorry about your car bro that sucks.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

$6500

Comment

Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
                        $6500
                        That number looks familiar.

Comment

No shock tower damage.

Brother was driving and his girlfriend was passenger. They are doing well. Thanks for the advice Brad.... More pictures to come.

Detailing by Dylan
                          817-494-3396
                          Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                          Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

I would be interested in the brakes and intake.
                            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

That drive train would look good in my 68 F100 build.

Comment

Working...
                              X