Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 828ci Ford Hemi

Do want.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Hot damn, that's what Im talkin about... needs twin 116s on it! lmfao

Comment

Yes please
      2014 GT
      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Can I haz one in a Ford GT?

Comment

Of course it's a Kaase mill. That guy builds the nicest shit!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Drop that shit off in a fox body... Ugh son!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Id throw that in my Silverado just to piss everyone off. Most associate "Hemi" as Dodge only so when I pop the hood and say "Yup, big block 828 Ford with Hemi heads" it will always cause someone to frown.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Yeah. Most people don't realize that dodge just coined the name Hemi. Ford has had engines with a "Hemi" combustion a chamber too, but didn't name it Hemi...
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Still kinda does. DOHC design is pretty much the same.

Comment

Just another engine for those guys. They make some serious shit.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
                      Yeah. Most people don't realize that dodge just coined the name Hemi. Ford has had engines with a "Hemi" combustion a chamber too, but didn't name it Hemi...
                      The crescent engines in the Boss 429's had semi-hemi chambers, and this 828 bears little to no resemblance to them.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        The crescent engines in the Boss 429's had semi-hemi chambers, and this 828 bears little to no resemblance to them.
                        About the same resemblance that Keith Black has to Chrysler Hemis....

Still cool even if there is not a ford part in that engine.

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt View Post
                          About the same resemblance that Keith Black has to Chrysler Hemis....

Still cool even if there is not a ford part in that engine.
                          For sure!

Comment

13.5L badges?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can't find a price for the 820 CI Ford Hemi.

Somewhere around $30-40k?

Comment

Working...
                              X