No announcement yet.

what kind of dog is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear. Keep him and he will be loyal as hell. They always remember who saved them.

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
      We're gonna keep him for a while. We got him home today and introduced him to our one year old Pug. They took a few minutes to warm up to each other but they started playing and wore themselves out so they're both passed out right now. We've had a few people say they'd take him including Kat's parents. We'll see though. The kids already named him Jake

He's got an appointment tomorrow to get checked out and now that we're back home we've got a bowl of dog food and water out for him. Being that we were camping out on Lake Navarro Mills and the only thing we had to feed him was the food we brought with us to cook out and such, that's the food we had to give him. He ate the hell out of all of it though. As far as it upsetting his stomach, he's only had 2 bowel movements since we had him and both times were about the size of a Hershey's Kiss. He has peed a lot though now that he's getting plenty of water to drink.

And yay for no more caps lock since I can post from something other than my phone....lol
      He may be wormy, and that may be affecting his bowl movements. If he is, just go ahead and worm both dogs. There's nothing cool about chasing worms from one dog to the next.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fecal test did show worms - medicated
        Upper respiratory infection - brought home antibiotics
        Weight: 9.3lbs
        Temp: 101.7
        8 week old black lab
        70lbs when fully grown

Now just to get his tail and back paw healed and hopefully get rid of the URI so it doesn't turn into ammonia. All in all, good/healthy puppy. Doc said he'll need a lot of love and attention to help feel safe.

-Kat
        --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          Fecal test did show worms - medicated
          Upper respiratory infection - brought home antibiotics
          Weight: 9.3lbs
          Temp: 101.7
          8 week old black lab
          70lbs when fully grown

Now just to get his tail and back paw healed and hopefully get rid of the URI so it doesn't turn into ammonia. All in all, good/healthy puppy. Doc said he'll need a lot of love and attention to help feel safe.

-Kat
          rescued/ shelter dogs are always the best IMO cause they know you are there to help and in some cases like my old lab when I was a kid will reciprocate. he saved my dads life 3 times

XBL Tag = veight7

Comment

Glad to hear you guys are taking good care of him.

Comment

Working...
            X