• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tkblkcobra View Post
    This is a 1991. Is this the color?

Strawberry red

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      Strawberry red
      now you are getting your color names right!

Comment

Great looking car, I used to not care for that color but have really started to like it. Congrats!
        2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Skip needs to give me a fucking kickback. I bought mine from him, too.
          I wish he actually had a V6 mustang I wanted in stock when I bought last month. I probably would have gotten it for $600-$750 less. Everything listed on the website was sold pending financing. It was the same story at several other dealership across DFW... " That one has already been sold". Ended up buying from one of Grapevine`s sister Ford stores. I guess there was a run on V6 Mustangs across the board in early August.

Josh sold me my 2013 Focus this year, and I`m d@mn sure they`ll have a truck in stock ( that I can actually buy - lol )I like when I buy that in a year or two

2 out of 3 aint bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 96lasersnake View Post
            Great looking car, I used to not care for that color but have really started to like it. Congrats!
            Me too. I was thinking either Dark Blue or Black until I actually saw the Ruby Red in person. Liked it so much that both cars I bought this year were Ruby Red

Comment

Nice!

Ford needs to bring back Reef Blue!
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

My fav was the lava red

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  Nice!

Ford needs to bring back Reef Blue!
                  That would be perfect. My all time favorite color.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lajntx;1144057]Me too. I was thinking either Dark Blue or Black until I actually saw the Ruby Red in person. Liked it so much that both cars I bought this year were Ruby Red

The only way to really appreciate this color is in person. I didn't get a chance to see a ruby red mustang in person until mine showed up at the dealer. It was a crazy feeling only going by pics on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                      My fav was the lava red
                      You and only you.

Comment

[quote=smrr1;1144292]
                        Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
                        Me too. I was thinking either Dark Blue or Black until I actually saw the Ruby Red in person. Liked it so much that both cars I bought this year were Ruby Red

The only way to really appreciate this color is in person. I didn't get a chance to see a ruby red mustang in person until mine showed up at the dealer. It was a crazy feeling only going by pics on the internet.
                        When I first saw Ruby Red last year on a differnt vehicle it made me decide to wait until the `14 to get it. The differnce between the new Ruby Red and old Red Candy is minimal. Ive been told the only differnence is in the basecoat as the red paint mix is the same in both. Ruby Red has a silver basecoat, and Red Candy had a white. Here are two 2 Edge`s side by side with both colors:

---------------------Ruby Red-------------------------------------------------------Red Candy

Comment

Working...
                        X