another new 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another new 5.0

So i get bored way too easily and decided I was done with my 2013 6.2 Silverado and I haven't had a Mustang in 8 years. So a phone call and a few emails later I had a deal in the works with Skip at Grapevine. Took a few days and a little persistence but all worked out well. He discounted the hell out of the car i picked up and hit my trade descent. All in all I left feeling like I got a more than fair deal. He got the deal $4,000 better than any dealer in the Austin area. Spent the day driving up and driving back but it was worth it.

2014 GT with GT track pack and reverse sensing in Ruby Red

Looks good. I really like that color too.

Comment

you traded a perfectly good truck for a mustang? shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Looks good. I really like that color too.
        Thank you. I had a strawberry/electric red 93 back in the day and this completely reminds me of that car. I am happy with the added fuel mileage too.

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
          you traded a perfectly good truck for a mustang? shit.
          i know its crazy right........like i said i get bored easily. been 8 years since a mustang and the gas in the 6.2 4x4 was getting crazy. my truck i traded is actually the black 4x4 in the background.

Comment

Nice. I wished I had the Brembos on the trip I just took when I was going through the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Nice. I wished I had the Brembos on the trip I just took when I was going through the mountains.
              Your thread is actually what pushed me over the edge to seal the deal on a new mustang. It just got my blood flowing. I am jealous. I would love to make a journey like that one day. I never drove one with out the Brembos but I know I like having them!

Comment

Originally posted by smrr1 View Post
                Your thread is actually what pushed me over the edge to seal the deal on a new mustang. It just got my blood flowing. I am jealous. I would love to make a journey like that one day. I never drove one with out the Brembos but I know I like having them!

Skip needs to give me a fucking kickback. I bought mine from him, too.

Comment

So i get bored way too easily and decided I was done with my 2013 6.2 Silverado and I haven't had a Mustang in 8 years. So a phone call and a few emails later I had a deal in the works with Skip at Grapevine. Took a few days and a little persistence but all worked out well. He discounted the hell out of the car i picked up and hit my trade descent. All in all I left feeling like I got a more than fair deal. He got the deal $4,000 better than any dealer in the Austin area. Spent the day driving up and driving back but it was worth it.

2014 GT with GT track pack and reverse sensing in Ruby Red

The color is Red candy

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                    The color is Red candy
                    WRONG. 2013 is red candy. 2014 is ruby red. It is actually a little different.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Skip needs to give me a fucking kickback. I bought mine from him, too.
                      Call him up. Never hurts to ask.

Comment

WRONG. 2013 is red candy. 2014 is ruby red. It is actually a little different.
                        cant always be right.

looks slow!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          cant always be right.

looks slow!
                          thanks....now i really am starting to feel the dfwmustang love

took a few more posts than i expected

Comment

Purty color! Me likes!
                            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

Working...
                              X