Texas father kills man raping his 5yo daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    I agree and thought this when it was posted before. Although, I think it maybe a requirement.
    I think any type of death like that is automatically referred to the grand jury. Even is cases of obvious self defense. Part of the procedure.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I think any type of death like that is automatically referred to the grand jury. Even is cases of obvious self defense. Part of the procedure.
      Then I believe you have to have an arrest, arraignment, preliminary hearing (to determine if the evidence warrants sending to a grand jury) and then they will no bill or send it through.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Correct.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Then I believe you have to have an arrest, arraignment, preliminary hearing (to determine if the evidence warrants sending to a grand jury) and then they will no bill or send it through.
        Not correct.

Cases like this are commonly sent to GJ to allow the GJ (a cross section of the community) to examine the facts and determine if a crime has been comitted. Common in self-defense and police shooting cases.

Comment

Why would you get in trouble for doing what a dad is supposed to do??

God bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
          X