Look what I found today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
    You guys running a sale on those this week?
    I laughed.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'm really concerned about the little one he refuses to eat it's been two days now I can't get him to eat or drink anything. All he does is sleep 99% of times. I've seen him get up and walk once or twice but to me that I think it's It appears to be really weak. Someone like special K for JP coming and let me know how to force-feed the thing works tell me for the sanctuary or something I can take it to.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
        I'm really concerned about the little one he refuses to eat it's been two days now I can't get him to eat or drink anything. All he does is sleep 99% of times. I've seen him get up and walk once or twice but to me that I think it's It appears to be really weak. Someone like special K for JP coming and let me know how to force-feed the thing works tell me for the sanctuary or something I can take it to.

Send a message to phaux on the board. He nursed a bunch of the baby squirrels. Also ask him about how they flew out of the cage and scratched his face off.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Lol
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
              PM returned. Sorry for the delay, man. I feel like a jerk for missing this. Work has been a pain in the ass and I haven't taken the time to get on here. Use either of those numbers any time. We're east of Dallas but can meet you halfway or something.

Comment

The cunt destroyer joke never gets old.

Comment

someome mention Duck Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                  X