Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield v COD

These are cracking me up. lol
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Beautiful. The COD sheep are almost worse than the Apple sheep. They don't care, they'll buy it up just because of the name brand.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Beautiful. The COD sheep are almost worse than the Apple sheep. They don't care, they'll buy it up just because of the name brand.
      Of those, the Black Ops kids are by far the worst contingent.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Battlefield whoops COD by far. Vehicles both ground and air and sometimes sea. Maps are much larger. Graphics are better. Even the singleplayer storylines are better.
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Of those, the Black Ops kids are by far the worst contingent.
          Cod 4 all the way. I'm a bf fan now.
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Fuck COD. After the first two It went down hill. Nothing little 12-year-olds Boosting. Camping. Battlefield is the shit.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I left CoD after World at War. When I realized it was the same polished shit over and over again.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

BF fan here. No longer wish to play "ring around the Rosie...."
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

fuck yea!111 I still pissed I gotta wait 2 more fuckin months...

Comment

I was a COD fan, switched to BF3, but am about to give up on it. Tired of little shits in helicopters fucking shooting me before I can get off my own damn spawn base. If they would make it a little more fair for the team that DOESN'T have the vehicles, then it'd be better.

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
                      I was a COD fan, switched to BF3, but am about to give up on it. Tired of little shits in helicopters fucking shooting me before I can get off my own damn spawn base. If they would make it a little more fair for the team that DOESN'T have the vehicles, then it'd be better.
                      Rent a server and kick/ban/mess with them. totally worth it!
                      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        Rent a server and kick/ban/mess with them. totally worth it!
                        Not for someone who plays maybe 2 times a week. :/

Comment

I'm a big COD fan, but I'm getting bored of it unless I'm playing with friends. Even when playing BO2 with friends, we end up playing games of Michael Myers or Paintball if we have enough people rather than TD, Dom or S&D. I haven't had a chance to play the new maps from Tuesday's DLC, but I'm sure it's the same thing with a different look.

I have very limited experience with BF, but I'm really looking forward to it based on what I've heard & seen. I was a big Halo player, so having vehicles, etc. sounds exciting.

Comment

How about a dfwmustang server? That would be cool if we could all get in the same room.
                            "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                            http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                            Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                            Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                            http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                            www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                              I'm a big COD fan, but I'm getting bored of it unless I'm playing with friends. Even when playing BO2 with friends, we end up playing games of Michael Myers or Paintball if we have enough people rather than TD, Dom or S&D. I haven't had a chance to play the new maps from Tuesday's DLC, but I'm sure it's the same thing with a different look.

I have very limited experience with BF, but I'm really looking forward to it based on what I've heard & seen. I was a big Halo player, so having vehicles, etc. sounds exciting.
                              I switched to battle field and never looked back. Dont even remember the last time I played COD. Im really looking forward to BF4.
                              "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X