Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs cragars and glasspacks baaad!

Comment

Looks like he was going for the Petty blue thing then took a wrong turn somewhere.
      89 mustang coupe at the house now ..... SOLD
      97 F-250 HD crew cab shorty 4x4 overfueled for your pleasure ................

Comment

Man, if that dolphin was not upside down on the hood I would be breaking into my 401k today.

Comment

Is the house orange bricks with a couple blue here and there? no way..
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

the quality looks great but the idea is just terrible.....

Comment

I have never heard of a Ventura. I did have a 70 Nova though, which looks to be the same exact body minus the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                I have never heard of a Ventura. I did have a 70 Nova though, which looks to be the same exact body minus the grill.
                Grill, taillights and emblems...oh and engine. Other than that, same same.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  I have a saying about the GM X bodies, all the variants spell Nova(Chevy Nova,Oldsmobile Omega,Pontiac Ventura,Buick Apollo). I currently own two 73 Venturas, one is I-6 3speed on the floor hatchback(weekend crusier) and my race car 2dr coupe which I am building now. I have to give props to this board that sent me to Steve Hansen for the roll cage, subframe connectors and x braced them together, and relocated shock mounts. He was first class and damn fine work, he also got on it quick! Well worth the drive.
                  Last edited by kdventura73; 01-20-2011, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X