Got a new daily.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Take the motor out and drop it in that Civic!
    That would be a beast. The civic is going to be painted screaming yellow, once I change out the piston rings.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    If you can swing it; those Firehawk hoods look the best, IMO.
    I agree, I would love to find one, but they are rare and expensive. Not a big fan of the WS6 hood.

Or that turbopoop.
    Nah, thats my moms car now and she likes to keep the cars original. Would be a bad mofo though.

Comment

Trade you a New Beetle straight up.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Trade you a New Beetle straight up.
        Thats a tough call man, the ladies really dig the veedub. I think I'm good as is. I have had 13 or so daily drivers since I turned 15 and countless more that I have sold, but I like this one the best. I don't see myself selling it.

Comment

Bring it down to Waxahachie and run some of these field cars.

Comment

Bring it down to Waxahachie and run some of these field cars.
            Gotta be a roll race, I'm terrified of that dinky little 10 bolt. Already have plans for an 8.8 swap when it blows.

Comment

Rolling is good for me right now. 360rwtq in something lighter than my Focus is killin me!

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                That would be a beast. The civic is going to be painted screaming yellow, once I change out the piston rings.
                You the mad scientist?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                  Its got a SWEET queue ball shifter though!
                  You know how I know you are a computer geek?

Comment

Looks great. Most of that generation fbods are clapped out all to hell now.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      You the mad scientist?
                      [IMG]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/bink_420/Chad-in-The-Fast-and-the-Furious-chad-lindberg-15194619-853-480.jpg[/IM]
                      Gotta replace those piston rings you fried. I got the head off from that civic and found a brand new gasket and a freshly surfaced head. They must have overheated it to the point of damaging the rings. Sucker was like a mosquito fogger.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      Looks great. Most of that generation fbods are clapped out all to hell now.
                      Thanks. Tell me about it, I had to go out to shreveport to get one in halfway decent shape and for a decent price.

Comment

Got a new dash cap for it. Rather than pay the $450 for a whole new dash pad, I paid $120 for a thin piece of plastic that glues to the top of the busted dash pad. Turned out pretty damned good, aside from being black when my interior is apparently dark gray.

Comment

Clean Car!

Comment

Working...
                          X