Got a new daily.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a new daily.

I got bored with the Cobra and found this for sale on LS1tech. 1998 Formula Firebird M6. Has a few mods, LT headers, lid, and tune. Has some minor issues, rocker panel is mildly bent, dash is cracked, and the A/C isn't functioning.

Did you sell the wheels with it?
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Did you sell the wheels with it?
      I still have the Cobra. Need to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I still have the Cobra. Need to sell it.
        Wanna sell the wheels?
        If you need wheels you can put on it we cab trade.
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Wanna sell the wheels?
          If you need wheels you can put on it we cab trade.
          I am going to try and sell it as is, but if I wind up taking them off, you will be the first to know.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
            I am going to try and sell it as is, but if I wind up taking them off, you will be the first to know.
            Baller.

Comment

DUDE!!! Congratulations Those cars are wicked. I had the same car but in red.
              LS6 intake. Stage 3 heads and cam. And full Exhaust. And 410's Is all you need for those cars. I wanted to badass dyno tune.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

The truck intake is the way to go, if you're going to bother with stock intakes. Fuck trying to find an LS6.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                  The truck intake is the way to go, if you're going to bother with stock intakes. Fuck trying to find an LS6.
                  he is going to need a stupid big cowl hood to make that work

Comment

Its got a SWEET queue ball shifter though!
                    1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                      Its got a SWEET queue ball shifter though!
                      I actually like the cue ball shifter on it. Didn't think that I would, but it stays cooler than a leather knob.

Comment

Well, it's been a while since I had an update on this, but I have been too busy with other cars to worry about mine. I finally got to sit down today and clay bar and wax the exterior. The silver is very forgiving, but there was a lot of crap on the paint, had a very gritty feel to it. Once I was done, it was like glass.

Comment

Take the motor out and drop it in that Civic!

Comment

If you can swing it; those Firehawk hoods look the best, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Take the motor out and drop it in that Civic!
                              Or that turbopoop.

Comment

Working...
                              X