X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close enough, but yeah.

Comment

did it just arrive today???

I just saw its twin on a trailer near 35 and regal.

Comment

That was probably it. It got delivered around 11:30 today. Failed inspection because the tint is too dark. It's always something.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          That was probably it. It got delivered around 11:30 today. Failed inspection because the tint is too dark. It's always something.
          I usually roll up to the inspection place with the front two windows down. They've never rolled them up to check.
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I just had an exhaust shop cut out the resonator and put a x in its place and swapped out the mufflers for some polished Magnaflows and my 2004 S4 sounded ALOT better. It was a sound only upgrade but worth the $250.00 or so that I paid to have it done.

Nice ride!

Comment

I'd roll it if i was 150 lbs smaller. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                I usually roll up to the inspection place with the front two windows down. They've never rolled them up to check.
                I just tore the film off from both front windows. Almost. The driver side came off pretty easy, the passenger side split and separated, it may have been doubled up. It passed inspection, but it looks like ass. I'll get it redone soon.

Comment

That sucks. I hate the stupid ass tint laws. I used to roll all my cars limo all the way around but got tired of dealing with it.

Comment

Props to Audi for making the all parts of the interior the same color.

Comment

How much was it? How many miles, and how much did you pay to ship it?
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

$8k, 103k, $650

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Props to Audi for making the all parts of the interior the same color.
                          I actually prefer the lighter seats with the lighter door card inserts, but beggars can't be choosers.

Like on this one.

Comment

Let me know if you want to get rid of those wheels....

Comment

Originally posted by Stroked87 View Post
                              Let me know if you want to get rid of those wheels....
                              Interesting. Let me look around and see if there are any wheels I can afford that I like.
                              Last edited by CWO; 09-01-2013, 12:05 PM.

Comment

$8k really? Hot damn!
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X