Why You Can't Use Phones on Planes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why You Can't Use Phones on Planes

I didn't hear a word she said, I was just patiently waiting for the next shot of her legs......

Comment

Sounds legit.
      Men have become the tools of their tools.
      -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I follow the rules, but I'm guessing all the farts on a plane have a better chance of making the plane crash.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

ahhh it's a skymall conspiracy
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            ahhh it's a skymall conspiracy
            Good eye!
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Because there is no one that wants to take any risk in the aviation world. It's probably one of the most litigious sectors of our society. They could probably allow it...........if they took every single cell phone in existence and tested it in every conceivable configuration of aircraft and avionics. Until then no one will ever sign off on it. I usually leave mine on though a full flight in my bag. Either that or turn on "airplane" mode.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

I liked it when she said thrust. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
                  Because there is no one that wants to take any risk in the aviation world. It's probably one of the most litigious sectors of our society. They could probably allow it...........if they took every single cell phone in existence and tested it in every conceivable configuration of aircraft and avionics. Until then no one will ever sign off on it. I usually leave mine on though a full flight in my bag. Either that or turn on "airplane" mode.
                  IIRC no cell phones became law after a plane crash was ruled to have been the cause of a cell phone being used during either takeoff or landing. Thing is bazillions of people had used them on flights prior to this incident, but the safe flights must've been using treadmill technology.
                  See what I did there?

Comment

Working...
                  X