No announcement yet.

Leno drives the 2014 Z28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one badass car. I love it. Kinda has some tacky stuff stuck to it (like those fender flares, yuck) but it looks good, sounds great, and hauls ass. I also dig that it doesn't have a radio - at all - and a/c is optional.

Unfortunately for this car, at that price point, you have a lot of other options that just make more sense.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Hopefully they fixed the exhaust valves on this run of LS7 heads.
      Scott Ganow
      Lone Star Performance
      16300 Midway Rd
      Addison, TX 75001
      214-630-5006

Comment

Ended up watching the Bugatti Super Sport video after this one. Holy fucking shit.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          Don's unicorn is in the background.
          Thought the same. SHOGUN

Comment

Chevrolet's version of Cobra R eh?

Comment

I actually fell asleep watching that video.

Comment

I'd be more of a fan if it were 500lbs lighter.

Comment

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                    The taillights reminded me more of this.

Comment

I got fucking tired of them saying "True to the heritage..."

bleh. Camaros and Mustangs WERE affordable - they are getting up into porsche/BMW price scales now.

That was the heritage of the muscle car- not this overpriced collection of plastic.

Comment

Saw one of them rolling through Grapevine last week. I was trying to get my phone out to snap some pics but we had to get off at WDTate and it kept rolling east up 114

I definitely like the new back end better on this one than the past few years
                        --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by binky View Post
                          i got fucking tired of them saying "true to the heritage..."

bleh. Camaros and mustangs were affordable - they are getting up into porsche/bmw price scales now.

That was the heritage of the muscle car- not this overpriced collection of plastic.
                          ikr!! :/
                          GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            That is one badass car. I love it. Kinda has some tacky stuff stuck to it (like those fender flares, yuck) but it looks good, sounds great, and hauls ass. I also dig that it doesn't have a radio - at all - and a/c is optional.

Unfortunately for this car, at that price point, you have a lot of other options that just make more sense.
                            Agreed.

I love what the direction they took with this iteration and could even see myself owning one (baller status pending), but DAMN that's a lot of clams for a fucking Camaro!

David

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              Ended up watching the Bugatti Super Sport video after this one. Holy fucking shit.
                              link?

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                                link?
                                Well, first I watched the related video for the Stingray, then the Bugatti was a related video for that.. Let me see if I can find it again.

Comment

Working...
                                X