• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
    What a douche thing to say.
    X's 2. Great pilot!
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

He has a dry humor so I can never tell when he is serious. Seeing as I have never flow before I cannot judge if they are a good pilot or not. There is no way I would have seen him clip the edge of the pool unless it was pointed out.

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        He has a dry humor so I can never tell when he is serious. Seeing as I have never flow before I cannot judge if they are a good pilot or not. There is no way I would have seen him clip the edge of the pool unless it was pointed out.
        And who gives a fuck if he drug the bag 6" on the side of the pool before dropping it in???? It was pretty close quarters for that maneuver to even be attempted in the first place. I am sure your buddy could have just dropped his 20' long cock into the pool and sucked up enough water to put the whole fire out in one shot. Oh and not drug the last 5' of it on the side of the pool while finger blasting a perfect 10, texting with his free hand, and just willing the helicopter to do what the fuck he wanted.

Comment

And who gives a fuck if he drug the bag 6" on the side of the pool before dropping it in???? It was pretty close quarters for that maneuver to even be attempted in the first place. I am sure your buddy could have just dropped his 20' long cock into the pool and sucked up enough water to put the whole fire out in one shot. Oh and not drug the last 5' of it on the side of the pool while finger blasting a perfect 10, texting with his free hand, and just willing the helicopter to do what the fuck he wanted.
          He was joking...go rub one out and relax.

Comment

I dont comment much but I am here everyday laughing....my wife thinks I am crazy...lol

2003 f250
            1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
            1990 mustang gt 347 t56
            1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
            1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

and who gives a fuck if he drug the bag 6" on the side of the pool before dropping it in???? It was pretty close quarters for that maneuver to even be attempted in the first place. I am sure your buddy could have just dropped his 20' long cock into the pool and sucked up enough water to put the whole fire out in one shot. Oh and not drug the last 5' of it on the side of the pool while finger blasting a perfect 10, texting with his free hand, and just willing the helicopter to do what the fuck he wanted.
              lmfao
              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
              '13 Dodge Cummins
              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Greatness! I wonder how far another water source was?
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                X