• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    Specs? b4/5/6/7?

I'm a euro guy!!
    B6 2.0T

Maybe you can find wheels I'll like and photoshop them on my car? I have 2 sets picked, but I'm open to options. I have a set now I like, but looking to go bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by danielhv View Post
      If your ever on this side of town I'll run you for fun. Same goes for you Mike!!

Dunno if I'd beat a new 5.0 though, haven't come across the opportunity.

I swear when this car was stock and slow as shit with 2.73's, driving 600 miles every weekend, I had ppl messing with me all the time. Even got my ass handed to me by a MINI VAN! lol. Now that it's a toy and isn't stock anymore, I can't find anyone to play with!
      It's because there's no one else in Mesquite? Come over to FTW.

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
      Meh, I doubt it will be me...unless we were at the track, I've never street raced my 5.0 and really don't plan to. But it's just a slow daily driver anyway....Danny's car runs a lot better...I've seen him post some 7.90 slips. Mine's only gone an 8.20 back when it had something like 2400 miles on it. I've got 12K on it now, a catback exhaust, slightly lighter wheels, and much stickier rubber....but still probably only 8.1's - 8.0's at best.
      Mine's a stock daily as well.

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      I figured all 3.73 cars with decent tires broke the 7s.

It might run a little better with miles..

I wonder if the new 5.0 will run as strong as pushrod 302 with 203k miles? Ahaha.
      Strap 600 more pounds to your's, and you'd have an idea. I'm game if I ever get to Denton, or you ever come down here. I have no idea where the closest Mexico is though.

Specs? b4/5/6/7?

I'm a euro gay!!
      Fixed for you Phil.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
        B6 2.0T

Maybe you can find wheels I'll like and photoshop them on my car? I have 2 sets picked, but I'm open to options. I have a set now I like, but looking to go bigger.
        Nice, mods? k04, GT3071R? built motor?

I had an 08 a4 with the FSI motor, apr stage3.

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Fixed for you Phil.
        Fucker!
        Ded

Comment

Nice, mods? k04, GT3071R? built motor?

I had an 08 a4 with the FSI motor, apr stage3.

Fucker!
          I was wanting to do a cam swap for an A4 onto mine, but I have been told absolutely not. I'm running an APR tune myself and I am pretty happy with it. APR/ECSTuning see a lot of my $. The car is very lightly modded. Next 3 things are the high pressure fuel pump, front/back adjustable sway bars and an oil catch can even though I replaced the valve.

Comment

I was wanting to do a cam swap for an A4 onto mine, but I have been told absolutely not. I'm running an APR tune myself and I am pretty happy with it. APR/ECSTuning see a lot of my $. The car is very lightly modded. Next 3 things are the high pressure fuel pump, front/back adjustable sway bars and an oil catch can even though I replaced the valve.
            APR is good stuff...my Golf had one of their switchable tunes and anything above the first setting honestly felt like it was going to break something. I put it in the highest setting once just to try it, and damned near wrecked the car out behind my house....I've never felt anything torque steer that bad....going hard into second gear yanked the steering wheel out of my hand and almost put it in the ditch.

2.0T is FWD too, No? I was thinking only the V6 models were available with AWD?...but I'm by no means knowledgeable on those cars.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
              APR is good stuff...my Golf had one of their switchable tunes and anything above the first setting honestly felt like it was going to break something. I put it in the highest setting once just to try it, and damned near wrecked the car out behind my house....I've never felt anything torque steer that bad....going hard into second gear yanked the steering wheel out of my hand and almost put it in the ditch.

2.0T is FWD too, No? I was thinking only the V6 models were available with AWD?...but I'm by no means knowledgeable on those cars.
              It's FWD. The handling is one of my biggest complaints with the car. I'm hopeful the sway bars will help with the squirreliness in curves. I took the curve R1psycho took tonight and once I hit 3 digits on the spedo I knew to let out. The car loves to dry going sideways on me, but luckily I know it well enough to stop it.

*Disclaimer* I did this away from people in an empty space so my stupidity in turn would only cause me harm if it were to get out of control.

Comment

It's FWD. The handling is one of my biggest complaints with the car. I'm hopeful the sway bars will help with the squirreliness in curves. I took the curve R1psycho took tonight and once I hit 3 digits on the spedo I knew to let out. The car loves to dry going sideways on me, but luckily I know it well enough to stop it.

*Disclaimer* I did this away from people in an empty space so my stupidity in turn would only cause me harm if it were to get out of control.
                Lol I bet my car handles like a fucking thrown stick compared to yours haha.

The front grips great.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

B6 2.0T

Go with some super aggressive Varrstoen's or Rotiforms.

Rotiforms (a little too low and too much stretch, but you get the idea)

Ded

Comment

See that's the difference between you and I......I accelerated around it and won't discuss the speed
                    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Phil, you haz PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R1psycho View Post
                        See that's the difference between you and I......I accelerated around it and won't discuss the speed
                        I hit 10 below where you hit. Schnitzel did not like, but the BOV and turbo spooling sounded amazing between the walls.

Comment

i'll beat you all. i only have 120 hp though

Comment

After all this talk got me wondering, one of my Lightning friends called this morning and said several of them are headed up to Northstar tonight....pretty sure I'm going to join them and see what the pig will run now. I'll report back later.
                            70' Chevelle RagTop
                            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              i'll beat you all. i only have 120 hp though
                              Because that's not apples to oranges?

Interested to see what yours run Rreemo.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X