Calling 4bangen, Customers Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling 4bangen, Customers Ride

A customer (one of my old school teachers) stopped in today to see about looking at some squeaks and rattles. This belonged to her father-in-law who restored it and has passed away. The dad was from Iowa and his son brought it down after his passing. I though you all would enjoy. It looks to be nicely done, need the rear bumper rechromed, has a\c (needs to be charged she said) and is a nice driver.

Pretty sure that guy was at my store a few months ago, had a similar story about it belonging to his dad. Really nice car.

Comment

Gotta love the RIV !
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Pretty sure that guy was at my store a few months ago, had a similar story about it belonging to his dad. Really nice car.
        They are local to the Whitesboro area, but he does remodeling so he could have been anywhere I guess. You're Oreilly's? What location?

Comment

boat tails are sexy. need some 13's

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Is that a '73? Looks pretty clean. Get the a/c working and cruise it.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
              Is that a '73? Looks pretty clean. Get the a/c working and cruise it.
              I didn't catch the year model. They have or at least did have a clean Roadrunner too.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                They are local to the Whitesboro area, but he does remodeling so he could have been anywhere I guess. You're Oreilly's? What location?

Arlington area. He wasn't much of a car guy. Was trying to figure out the AC system then, too. Nice guy though. Younger.

Comment

I'd guess different guy maybe, I'd say they are in there mid to late 40's

Comment

It's a '73.

I'd fix the a/c and drive the tires off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                      I'd guess different guy maybe, I'd say they are in there mid to late 40's
                      lol, he's just trying to be relevant.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

tits

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                          tits
                          Or get the Fug off ?
                          Big Rooster Racing

Comment

That's one clean 73 GS, I wish mine was a GS. Thanks for sharing.
                            I need to get mine finished, thanks for the push!

Comment

She knew I was a buick fan because of my regal and thought I would appreciate seeing the car. I told her about a guy on the mustang forum I follow that would appreciate a Riv more than I would.

Comment

Working...
                              X