No announcement yet.

Vernon, Summers last blast video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live about 45min away and haven't been in years. It used to be pretty good but there started to be too many race cars and not enough truly streetable cars.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Always liked Bevo's Burger Joint too....the old man was always really nice to everyone.

And yes, I suspect a bit of inbreeding has occurred in Roy Orbison's home town.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Ahh the nostalgia. I just found some old pics from back then....

Mardyn with his Shelby, me with my old Chevelle, and a couple other friends that used to join us out there (probably 2001 or maybe 02). Aside from the flames that Chevy II was a nice assed car...got wrecked out there one year....

I think this was the group in 2003....

My wife in her Chevelle the year of all the rain...2005 ( I think this was the last year we went).....

My old girl Donut on a trip home, she always had the greatest times out there but took a lot to recover those last couple years.

70' Chevelle RagTop
        (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Nice pics.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
          X