Copperhead Bites Itself After Huntsville Man Decapitates It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
    Dumb question. Do they react to their own poison? The movement changed after the fang juice kicked in.
    yeah, its kinda like smelling your own farts. everyone likes their own brand.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      co-woker of my chick, her boyfriend went to put his boots on and a copperhead was in there bit him.
      Get the hell out of here!

Comment

FUCK SNAKES PERIOD...they can all go extinct for all i care.
        sigpic

Comment

I know it all just muscle reaction and it is actually dead, but still freaky. Last year I cut the head off a 4ft rattler and then picked up the body. It squirmed for a minute or two while I held it; I knew it was dead but it was still a bizarre feeling.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            I know it all just muscle reaction and it is actually dead, but still freaky. Last year I cut the head off a 4ft rattler and then picked up the body. It squirmed for a minute or two while I held it; I knew it was dead but it was still a bizarre feeling.
            Yeah, my brother and I cut the head off a copperhead a few weeks ago and it was still snapping at the shovel when we buried it. The body didn't start moving until a few minutes later when I was carrying it to hang it on the fence. It was freaky.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Fuck snakes.

Comment

It died... two times!

Comment

I have cut the heads off and skin those suckers and they still have a heartbeat. Same with catfish, I've filleted catfish then dumped the slop bucket and a few would swim away.
                  "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Working...
                  X