Richard Hammond forgets how to drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Hammond forgets how to drive

Idk why... But I don't believe in hypnotism.

Comment

Yes you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
        Idk why... But I don't believe in hypnotism.
        You still have no idea what you do when someone quacks like a duck around you. It's hilarious! That last dude didn't even seem to mind what you did.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

When I count to three, you will no longer believe that you don't believe in hypnotism...
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

you have to want to be hypnotized.. i think its bullshit as well, i had a guy at a big safety brief try to hypnotize a group of us, me and my friend didn't seem to take, we laughed about how it was bullshit when he picked us and when the rest of the group was doing stupid shit we just laughed and told him its not working and we got off stage and sat back down.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I saw 2 things that seemed to make it "fake".. When he put him to sleep in the car he woke up too soon.. when he said when you wake you will back to normal blah blah blah he oped his eyes and the guy quickly said now wake up open your eyes.

Then the second was when he drove the little car.. the guy said this is your favorite car no other car compares.. then the first thing Hammond says is I love it but I wish it had the other head lights or something. But Im tired and dumb/

Comment

Working...
              X