X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no dangerzone jokes?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Taking it out again tomorow, this time with the 12 year old. See if she likes it. My ultimate goal is to turn this ski and my bike into a boat.

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        Whats up on that M2 hanging from the ceiling? Is it for sale?
        Its not an m2. Its a specialized a1 fs from 97. And no its not for sale. Its my back up to the fisher joshua that's my main ride.

Comment

I used to always try and race those things when I was a little kid, we had a 93 750 Polaris. Pretty awesome to get one in that kind of shape.

Comment

i dig the simple paint scheme
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
              i dig the simple paint scheme
              x2

Comment

You can't beat free. Good find.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  no dangerzone jokes?

This is probably my favorite intro to a movie. Nice speakers and a big TV to complete it.
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Taking it out again tomorrow for the fith time. Can't beleive how lucky I got. No problems after 10 hours on the water.

Comment

that thing is goofy. i would yank that motor out and put in on a kart frame and have some real fun

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                        that thing is goofy. i would yank that motor out and put in on a kart frame and have some real fun
                        Lol. That might be fun. But I already got a go cart. I like having somthing that goes on the water.

Comment

I want a Blaster for my old lady. I hope to buy a Rickter AM standup hull for myself this winter. FYI there are a lot of people that ride all these old skis in the metroplex. Around 30 skis were at Lewisville last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                          X