Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

03gingerbreadGT a couple of years and lbs later...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03gingerbreadGT a couple of years and lbs later...

FF to 4:00

NSFW because of explicatives.

I don't understand the joy in antagonization of LEO maybe I've never been that bored or have any vendetta.. People like that are the ones that sue for no reason just because they know the rules and try to see just how much they can get away with.

judging by the old truck he has not struck the gold mine yet.. so we'll see.

Comment

Lol at the temper tantrum! That said, the guy in the truck is an idiot. Why people drive around looking to instigate shit like this, I don't know or understand. Sure, citizens have rights and it is important to know them. But there is no need to push the line for no reason. Driving by a "crime scene" 5 times is stupid.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Lol at the temper tantrum! That said, the guy in the truck is an idiot. Why people drive around looking to instigate shit like this, I don't know or understand. Sure, citizens have rights and it is important to know them. But there is no need to push the line for no reason. Driving by a "crime scene" 5 times is stupid.
        This! At least the other officer kept his cool and removed the other officer.

Comment

god damn worthless ass pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            This.

My question is...if that little smartass ticked that officer off that bad how does he handle a real situation with someone much worse? He needs to take his ball and go home.

Comment

That guy in the truck is just looking to piss off a cop. He wants to get the officer to do something to him so he can sue. I can't Stand smart ass fools like this. Going around with a camera saying "I know the law" get a fucking life.
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                That guy in the truck is just looking to piss off a cop. He wants to get the officer to do something to him so he can sue. I can't Stand smart ass fools like this. Going around with a camera saying "I know the law" get a fucking life.
                It would be a non-issue if cops didnt fly off the chain like they are god of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  It would be a non-issue if cops didnt fly off the chain like they are god of the country.
                  If more and more people cruised-around videotaping cops, I'd have to think the more likely cops would follow the law and be on their best behavior. If citizens aren't checking-up on them, who is?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    It would be a non-issue if pencil dicks didn't go around pressing the cops patience "just because they can". He's about as right as the moron that got his rott killed.

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    If more and more people cruised-around videotaping cops, I'd have to think the more likely cops would follow the law and be on their best behavior. If citizens aren't checking-up on them, who is?
                    but I also agree with this to some degree.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                      It would be a non-issue if pencil dicks didn't go around pressing the cops patience "just because they can". He's about as right as the moron that got his rott killed.

but I also agree with this to some degree.
                      Do you know what would happen if I acted like that because a dumb ass customer was pushing my buttons? I'd get fired.

80% of the police officers I know have a HUGE superiority complex.

Comment

Working...
                      X