No announcement yet.

Going to get another tattoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not like Rob is 18 years old and the artist is using 1930's technology, ink, and style for the tattoo. You don't HAVE to put the tattoo in the middle of your forearm either.

Go for it Rob. That guys work looks amazing!

Comment

I have a 1/4 sleeve that I can cover if need be, and yes, it's something that I can happily die with. The modern machines and ink are light years from even 10-15 years ago. The "detail" you see is skill but also the newer style rotary machines. When I added (a lot) to my existing work, he refreshed my 12-year-old tattoo and I was stunned at the detail and clarity. I'm over 50.

Comment

Those who don't understand are thinking of people who walk in to a tattoo shop off the street like it was mcDonalds and just order shit off the wall.

Mine have deep meaning and were thought out years in advance and are true custom pieces.

Grats Rob, i'm going to have him do a piece once But don't have a piece in mind yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          I have a 1/4 sleeve that I can cover if need be, and yes, it's something that I can happily die with. The modern machines and ink are light years from even 10-15 years ago. The "detail" you see is skill but also the newer style rotary machines. When I added (a lot) to my existing work, he refreshed my 12-year-old tattoo and I was stunned at the detail and clarity. I'm over 50.
          I don't know why, this just really surprises me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I don't know why, this just really surprises me.
            It surprises a lot of folks. I waited until 40 to get my original, then added to it recently. It's a really nice piece that I enjoy and it's in a spot where if I want to be discrete, it's easily hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              It surprises a lot of folks. I waited until 40 to get my original, then added to it recently. It's a really nice piece that I enjoy and it's in a spot where if I want to be discrete, it's easily hidden.
              That's kinda the way mine are. If I wear a short sleeve shirt, you can see the bottom of them, but pretty much up to my shoulder is covered all the way around my arm. Couple on my back, 4 on one leg and one on the other. Dressed for work, you can't tell I really have any. Dressed for the gym, you can see a few more, LOL.

I got my first in 1990 I think, maybe 91.

Comment

I have a few, mostly Rat Fink, Von Dutch style piece I have going on.

Comment

Tattoos are silly.
                  Ded

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    Tattoos are silly.
                    Mr. Jinx is going to haunt you tonight for saying THAT!

Comment

Working...
                    X