Going to get another tattoo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to get another tattoo!

Booked an appointment for my next tattoo! Nov. 9th The dude is booked like a mutha thru March 2014 actually, but had a couple of cancellations, so I got in earlier.

Rember Orellana is the guy, Does some pretty nice work! All I'll say about mine is it is going to be something kinda evil'ish. (not a devil tho).

Here is his FB page:
    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

This is NOT what I want, but an example of the detail he does.

Not my thing, but that's impressive work.

Comment

Who in their right mind would get a herpes infected/infested person tattooed on them?lol

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Who in their right mind would get a herpes infected/infested person tattooed on them?lol
        Yeah, not my style, but the quality of his work is outstanding

Comment

Whaaaaaat the.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Whaaaaaat the.
            LOL, yeah, like I said, neither (especially the last one) is what I want, but the detail in them is pretty amazing.

I do know a couple diabetics that have something diabetic tatttoo'd on them tho.

Comment

Really awesome work.

Comment

still havent gotten a tat yet. just nothing meaningful i can think of to permantly ink my body, and i definitely dont want any random bullshit. maybe the day my childhood dog passes away, ill get a small portrait of a funny pic i have of her.

that is some good detail for sure.

Comment

Egad's !!!

The work is great but , that's some ugly shit to live with for x number of years

You should consider life at 45,55 ..65 , it will be upon you before you know it

That being said, your life / body .. do to it what you want

Comment

I follow him on fb, he does top shelf work.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Egad's !!!

The work is great but , that's some ugly shit to live with for x number of years

You should consider life at 45,55 ..65 , it will be upon you before you know it

That being said, your life / body .. do to it what you want
                      I've got a number of tattoo's already, and I'm over 48! They still look good, but I also have good skin, LOL.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      I follow him on fb, he does top shelf work.
                      me too, i think I saw him from either you or Adam. Been waiting to get in for a while, then today got an email about some cancellations, so I moved up the list! 4 months away, seems like forever tho.

Comment

[QUOTE=yellowstang;1127180]I've got a number of tattoo's already, and I'm over 48! They still look good, but I also have good skin, LOL.[QUOTE]

Never , ever forget

My 1st girlfriends dad ...

Went to WW2 too young , bent the rules .. joined at 15 to be with his two older 17 and 18 year old brothers ..(times were different then )

I asked him one day when we were working on the hay barn, hot as hell ..

why he never rolled up his sleeves ..said, "I'll show you one time, I'm embarrassed "

His name was / is Fay .. don't think for a second that man wasn't a tough mother .. ..

He had to be then about 45-48 or so, his tattoos were ugly and he was ashamed of what he did to himself ..

He said, I thought I'd die and I wanted them to identify the remains ..no other reason I did it ..they were the common hula girl, goofy back in 1943 shit ..

He had 4 big ones ,and covered them his whole life and still does to this day

he asked me as a young kid to not ever do it and I understood it then and now ...

Now, that being said .. its up to anyone to do what they want ..

You want to put permanent stains on your skin, do it ..

I think its silly ... but, that's just me and my promise to Fay , one that's really easy to keep

Besides, i still think he could sneak up and slit my throat still ...

He is still fit as a fiddle looks 45 to this day

Comment

Did you break it to him that they can be removed?

Comment

Can you ask him what he'd charge to tattoo HARDCORE across my chest?

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                              Can you ask him what he'd charge to tattoo HARDCORE across my chest?
                              $200 deposit and $200 an hour for his work.

Comment

Working...
                              X