Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cool promo for the Polaris XP1000

Pretty cool video.

The RZR pictured is not quite stock. I mean, the new 1000XP doesn't come with a turbo.

It will be sweet nonetheless. Of course, it will still grenade axles and differentials I'm sure.

Comment

Damn, that things pretty bad ass. I'll take 2...
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

What do you think they have in that thing? $60k? More?

Comment

family in mckinney had one with long travel suspension and a turbo for sale a couple of years ago. sticker was around 32k.

no sir.

Comment

It's got a bit more in it than just a turbo and suspension kit.

Comment

It is kinda like Ken Block's Gymkhana for neckbeards.

Comment

are there vehicles like this that are faster? How are the two seater buggies like these compared to the honda pilots?

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  are there vehicles like this that are faster? How are the two seater buggies like these compared to the honda pilots?
                  Top Gear did a segment on some. They were powered by Snowmobile and I4 motorcycle engines and were pretty damn fast and fun looking. I want to say i remember Jeremy's was powered by a 1200cc snowmobile engine and had a top speed around 100-120mph... Weren't cheap though...

Edit: Found the video.

0-60 in under 3 sec. 900cc I4 streetbike engine, 6 speed trans, brembo brakes...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxOYQv_szk[/ame]
                  Last edited by BlackGT; 08-09-2013, 09:05 AM.
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Mine is an 09 RZR 800 and it does about 55 mph. The New 1K has 107 HP and prob tops out about 70-75 stock.

Mine

Comment

^^^^^Whats that going for $$$$$$?! ^^^^^ That polaris if im not mistaken was $20k base...
                      ./ ____ _ _\.
                      (]]]_ o _[[[)
                      \o_FORD_o/
                      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

whats the one man dune buggy things called that people are putting street bike engines in? I say one a couple years ago that bad ass

Comment

You can pick up a good used 800 like mine for 7K or a 900 XP for 10-12. The new 1000-XP starts at 20K. Not sure on the new prices of the 570/800/900 new.
                          There is gonna be a lot of used 900's out there for sale from the guys that must have & can afford the latest & greatest toy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            whats the one man dune buggy things called that people are putting street bike engines in? I say one a couple years ago that bad ass
                            There are lots of them. Redline Revolt, Honda Pilot (not the van), FL350, Sinister Sandsports builds a bad ass one.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                            X