Bus crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus crash

Saw this on TV. Evidently the bus driver missed the exit, was backing up on a freeway and was rearended by another truck. Driver in the truck was killed.
    Last edited by SS Junk; 08-08-2013, 06:40 AM.

Jesus christ

Comment

I hope the dumb ass bus driver got run over after he was ejected .
      Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Hmm, guess they lived up to their driving stereotype...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I see soooo many people doing that stupid shit on the roads around here lately. Hey numbnuts, go to the next exit and turn around!
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            I see soooo many people doing that stupid shit on the roads around here lately. Hey numbnuts, go to the next exit and turn around!
            Yup, see it weekly at least. or the ones that almost hit the railing making the turn at 80 last second.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

WHAT??? You and your damned common sense.

And when you stop them and ask WTF they're doing, they point and say 'but my exit is back there!"

Comment

But, the next exit could be 1/4 or even 1/2 mile ahead. That's too far!

Comment

Why is there a picture of a poodle and Justin Beiber in the bottom right corner?

Comment

in for the dubstep remix
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I hit a van that swerved to miss a little old lady who was backing down 35 because she missed her exit. Totaled my car, broke my girlfriends hand, and tore the muscles in my neck.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                        Why is there a picture of a poodle and Justin Beiber in the bottom right corner?
                        Because China.

Comment

Fucking Chinese bus drivers, man...

Comment

Working...
                          X