WATCH: Kids BRUTALLY Beat 6 Grader on School Bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    All 3 would disappear on their 18 birthdays respectfully. Never to be seen again.
    Exactly what I was thinking....but no need to wait until they are 18....pointless Amber Alerts for all of 3 of those low-lifes....then send some anonymous pictures of their dead headless bodies to their parents.....
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Black on white Crime is ok. if whites Attacking one black. 15 year old or not The black community. Would ask to Trial Em as adults And seek the death penalty. Then Sue the the kids and There parents in civil court.

To bed Zimmerman was not on the bus.

Dude, I get it that "it's your phone" that makes your posts all tragic. But even when you have something worthwhile to say I can't stand reading these broken up, fucked up posts. I might have to put you on ignore, which would be a first for me after 10+ years here.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Bus driver was black, he's not going to intervene. Arm the white kids.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Dude, I get it that "it's your phone" that makes your posts all tragic. But even when you have something worthwhile to say I can't stand reading these broken up, fucked up posts. I might have to put you on ignore, which would be a first for me after 10+ years here.
          No problem.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            No problem.
            This one is pretty coherent!

Comment

I have no problem with publicly quartering all three of those bastards.

Comment

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/08...l-bus-beating/

Self-appointed civil rights leaders and celebrities remained mum on the vicious beating of a white sixth-grader at the hands of three older African-Americans in Florida, despite a growing chorus of critics who called their silence hypocrisy given their recent, racially-charged condemnation of the Sunshine State.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who both blasted Florida in the wake of the Trayvon Martin shooting and the acquittal of George Zimmerman in Martin's death, with Jackson calling it an "apartheid state" and "our Selma," have not spoken publicly of the brutal beating aboard a school bus caught on cellphone and surveillance video. Neither Jackson nor Sharpton responded to requests for comment from FoxNews.com.

“Three 15-yr-old black teens beat up a 13-yr-old white kid because he told school officials they tried to sell him drugs,” former congressman Allen West, an ex-Army Colonel who is African-American, wrote on his Facebook page. “Do you hear anything from Sharpton, Jackson, NAACP, Stevie Wonder, Jay-Z, liberal media, or Hollywood? Cat got your tongues or is it that pathetic hypocrisy revealing itself once again? Y'all just make me sick.”
                Mad props for this guy.
                Photobucket

Comment

Well to be fair, Stevie Wonder didn't see it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by livinglegend_86 View Post
                    Mad props for this guy.
                    He's been on FNC many times therefore for those who are on quiet time right now, that discredits anything he has to say.

Comment

It really is a pitiful double standard.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

I don't care if those kids were black, white, or red. They need to be beaten and left in a back alley dumpster.
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Shit when I went to school (70's corporal punishment was in effect) the bus driver would have stopped, whipped out a paddle and busted your ass. Then the next day you would be at the principal's office getting another ass whooping and if you were in sports of any kind the coach would also whoop your ass.

Every teacher, coach, and principal had a collection of paddles that you got to pick from to take your ass beating.

Comment

This is nothing new.

At least he was able to learn at 12 not to trust punks

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                              Shit when I went to school (70's corporal punishment was in effect) the bus driver would have stopped, whipped out a paddle and busted your ass. Then the next day you would be at the principal's office getting another ass whooping and if you were in sports of any kind the coach would also whoop your ass.

Every teacher, coach, and principal had a collection of paddles that you got to pick from to take your ass beating.
                              I long for those days. Kids like these NEED an ass whippin that only an angry coach can give, with a drilled paddle. I took an ass whippin deom the coach and principle many times, and I deserved every one of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X