WATCH: Kids BRUTALLY Beat 6 Grader on School Bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WATCH: Kids BRUTALLY Beat 6 Grader on School Bus

There would have been 3 dead wannabe thugs if that 6th grader was my kid. As for the bus driver, he was following policy that was set up by the school and now they are talking about pressing charges against him. Make up you minds people. Do you want the drivers to have authority or not?

I understand they are in sixth grade but why didn't somebody step in and help him. If I was in sixth grade and saw somebody getting thrashed like that I would've tried to help at least.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

That's a fucking hate crime.
      sigpic

Comment

Some major BS. I'm sure the driver wanted to help, but if he would have stepped in, he likely would have been arrested for 'assaulting a minor' or some crap like that. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I hate the PC world we live in now.
        Ford
        GM
        Toyota
        VAG

Comment

its pathetic that people are scared to help/do whats right out of fear of lawsuits and or retaliation. i would not be able to sleep at night, face my kid knowing im teaching him to do what is right if i didnt do it myself.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

The legal gaurdians and the kids deserve charges. Too bad they didnt have the bus driver that uppercut that bitch!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I understand they are in sixth grade but why didn't somebody step in and help him. If I was in sixth grade and saw somebody getting thrashed like that I would've tried to help at least.
              The boy being beaten was in 6th grade. They said the thugs were 15 or 16.

People probably didn't step in because they didn't want to get into trouble. You get in trouble for just defending yourself nowadays.

Comment

I do think it's bullshit to try and charge the bus driver. Dude in his 60's against three teenagers? From the looks of it he would've come out far worse than the kid if he intervened.

Comment

Fuck the rules and regulations, if I see three 15/16-year-olds beating on a 12-year-old, Those kids are getting the ass-whooping of a life time.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I do think it's bullshit to try and charge the bus driver. Dude in his 60's against three teenagers? From the looks of it he would've come out far worse than the kid if he intervened.
                    We all know that, but if races were reversed the kids would be charged with hate crimes, the driver would be racist and the usual black celebs and religious folks would be calling for the death penalty.

Edit: I think it's BS to charge the driver too. Charge the parents. I understand a fight. I do not understand 3 on 1 with such a huge size/age difference, not listening to authority and continuously beating the kid. These are parenting issues, not school bus driver issues. I would've liked to see him try to push them back to check on him, but as you mentioned - he might have been busted up real good for it. Obviously those kids have no discipline or respect for authority.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I weep for our future.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        That's a fucking hate crime.
                        Fucking this!!

Comment

rabid savages

Comment

I guess I'm in the minority. That bus driver should have been in between those kids. You can get in between them, without physically attacking anyone. And so what if you get hit? You can't block/take a couple punches from some punk ass kids? Weak.

I don't buy in to the "he was worried about losing his job" bit. Some things are worth getting fired over, like doing the right thing. You're a fucking bus driver for crying out loud. There are better jobs (with better pay) out there.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

arm the bus drivers with tasers. can't really set an age limit on them because schools are always looking for drivers. with the shitty pay they receive i can understand if they don't get involved.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I guess I'm in the minority. That bus driver should have been in between those kids. You can get in between them, without physically attacking anyone. And so what if you get hit? You can't block/take a couple punches from some punk ass kids? Weak.
                              I guess you'll see how spunky you are when you are in your 60's... Maybe then you'll be able to take 03gingerbreadGT?

Comment

Working...
                              X