No announcement yet.

I think this guy is scared of flying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a little bitch lol aerobatics is fun as hell!
    2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
    2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
    2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

Big watch.........little dick.......

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
        Big watch.........little dick.......
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I went up with my dad when he was going through a re-cert and was doing stall recoveries, touch and goes and so forth. It made me sicker than a dog, but he got a kick out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. I went up with my dad when he was going through a re-cert and was doing stall recoveries, touch and goes and so forth. It made me sicker than a dog, but he got a kick out of it.
            Want to watch someone "pop"? (official aviation term for regurgitate)

Blind-fold them --------- aerobatics --------- pop!

It always looks like they ate beets. Did a Laguardia(NY) to Ohare(Chicago) turn.... weather was dog shit, thunderstorms everywhere, we worked our way through a line westbound. THE roughest flight I have ever had.....1/2 the MD-80 pop'ed----you could smell it in the cockpit....even one of the FA's pop'ed.

There was puke all over the walls.......the mechanics in Chicago were furious.... We wrote the plane up-----SOC gave us a new one to come back to DFW.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              It's me when I agreed to get in a corvette with CJ.
              We need to go for a car ride ....

Comment

Was that Kyle Bush?
                Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
                  Want to watch someone "pop"? (official aviation term for regurgitate)

Blind-fold them --------- aerobatics --------- pop!

It always looks like they ate beets. Did a Laguardia(NY) to Ohare(Chicago) turn.... weather was dog shit, thunderstorms everywhere, we worked our way through a line westbound. THE roughest flight I have ever had.....1/2 the MD-80 pop'ed----you could smell it in the cockpit....even one of the FA's pop'ed.

There was puke all over the walls.......the mechanics in Chicago were furious.... We wrote the plane up-----SOC gave us a new one to come back to DFW.
                  Really? I fly all the time and I have never seen one person yack. I know that you fly WAY more than me though and have seen it all. I have been thinking lately that it is odd for as much as I do fly that I never see anyone do this. I think in the situation that you were in after a few people "pop'ed" the smell and sight caused other people to let go.

Comment

Working...
                  X