No announcement yet.

My New 2013 Tuxedo Black SHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool ride! The deal I saw Skip post a while back on one of his SHO's for mid 30's (I think) brand new seemed like a lot of car for the money.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

Damn, those seats look comphy as hell. The video I saw with a tune, down pipe, CAI on a SHO beat a 5.0.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Damn, those seats look comphy as hell. The video I saw with a tune, down pipe, CAI on a SHO beat a 5.0.
        post vid or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          This one?
          Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          post vid or it didn't happen
          Here ya go...
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Edit, you beat me to it, oh well...

Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

call shawn at www.socaltuning.com.. his tunes for the f150 at least make more power and have better drivability.. one of his tune only f150s made 383rwhp and 450 trq
              I have his tune on my truck and it made a huge difference.. something like 120+hp more at 5k rpm the low end on this thing is crazy, it will spin all 4 tires from a dig and chirp second pretty good..
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

2011+ Engine Related Questions - SoCal Tunes!!!! - Well everyone I bought a new 87 Perf tune for my new f150 Eco from SoCal today and my jaw is still dropped, holy ?#%! . I haven't felt that much power and quickness and smoothness yet , I have the following tunes- superchips flash paq 87,87eco, 91 tunes and 93,91,87...

this one made 393 480 with down pipes and an intake.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                  http://www.f150forum.com/f70/socal-t...5488/index168/

this one made 393 480 with down pipes and an intake.
                  Damn, that's 2nd gen 'L power with a few mods. That's kickass, no wonder that 5.0 got smacked. And that SHO with AWD really gets it out of the hole, what it lacks in HP vs the 5.0 it makes up in launch and TQ.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                    Looks slow!
                    Post 28?? Y'all are slacking.

Looks SHO

Comment

Nice interior.
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Very nice sir!
                        Congrats.

David

Comment

Working...
                        X