• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plasti Dip A Whole Car

i think this would make a great business and easy to do application

Looks like bedliner to me.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

the clear plasti dip they sell would be awesome for a clear bra for those roads trips

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        the clear plasti dip they sell would be awesome for a clear bra for those roads trips
        Fo sho.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

There are people in the area who do it. I'm definitely considering doing my whole car because its a 10 year old driver and the paint is FUBAR. Can't beat a smooth finish for less than $500.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            There are people in the area who do it. I'm definitely considering doing my whole car because its a 10 year old driver and the paint is FUBAR. Can't beat a smooth finish for less than $500.
            I'd rather go to macco for a cheap 300. But I'd do Plasti dip instead of paint if they were the same price
            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

How To Plasti Dip Emblems and Front Grille

Comment

Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                I'd rather go to macco for a cheap 300. But I'd do Plasti dip instead of paint if they were the same price
                Paint is about prep, and for $300 at Maaco, you don't get that. Plastidip just needs a flat surface. No sanding, no wetsand/polish afterwards. It's far from a perfect material, but its simple and cheap. If you get tired of it, peel it off and it never happened.

Comment

i saw some herculiner at O'reillies today. do you guys think this would work just as well?
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Plasti Dip Motorcycle Parts - How-To

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      i saw some herculiner at O'reillies today. do you guys think this would work just as well?
                      Plasti Dip peels off by hand. herculiner is permanent

Comment

i dunno i had line x in one of my old pick ups and it just came out in one piece. it may have been dipped though, it felt like plastic.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Next time I'm gonna go on a crime spree, I'm getting my get-a-way car plasti dipped, then I'll hide out and peel it off, nobody will recognize me!

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            i dunno i had line x in one of my old pick ups and it just came out in one piece. It may have been dipped though, it felt like plastic.
                            lol

Comment

This has me seriously considering doing this to my svo.....

Comment

Working...
                              X