• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I'm being detained?" sets officer on a tirade

NSFW

Stupid bitch.

Comment

What a bitch... I hate the questions that cops ask when you get pulled over. If you dont play their game though...

Comment

First female cop I've seen with her hair down on the job, good way to get your ass handed to you in a fight.

Comment

Sorry I'm on her side.

He was talking shit, that's why he had his camera. I wonder what was said before.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I like her LOL! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE LMAO
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              Sorry I'm on her side.

He was talking shit, that's why he had his camera. I wonder what was said before.
              Nah man she said he could go then started asking questions. That is why he asked if he was being detained. She had no right to act so unprofessional. She was suspicious about a bogus rental car, she checked and it was good. From that point she needs to say thanks and have a nice day. It's none of her business where they were headed.
              92 LX 5.0

Comment

Background was it was a private security guard.

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
                  Nah man she said he could go then started asking questions. That is why he asked if he was being detained. She had no right to act so unprofessional. She was suspicious about a bogus rental car, she checked and it was good. From that point she needs to say thanks and have a nice day. It's none of her business where they were headed.
                  I don't agree with everything she said obviously, it may be none of her business, but he didn't have to be a smartass.

It could go both ways.

Comment

f that

Comment

I don't agree with everything she said obviously, it may be none of her business, but he didn't have to be a smartass.

It could go both ways.
                      If you start driving away that will cause a shit storm. Asking if you are being detained is a simple yes/no question that cops never answer. They don't answer for a reason: They never answered, so in court they can argue that they never said that the person was being detained, but they can also use it the other way around.
                      Remaining silent usually works the best
                      Originally posted by Buzzo
                      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        If you start driving away that will cause a shit storm. Asking if you are being detained is a simple yes/no question that cops never answer. They don't answer for a reason: They never answered, so in court they can argue that they never said that the person was being detained, but they can also use it the other way around.
                        Remaining silent usually works the best
                        Be a dick and she can be a bitch lol

Comment

Be a dick and she can be a bitch lol
                          I just want to know if I am being legally held back. I just want to go on my way, and people with the law behind them are intimidating. Simple question, simple answer.
                          She is a cunt that cannot control herself on her power-trip.
                          Originally posted by Buzzo
                          Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                            I just want to know if I am being legally held back. I just want to go on my way, and people with the law behind them are intimidating. Simple question, simple answer.
                            She is a cunt that cannot control herself on her power-trip.
                            Yeah. But what if before the video she asked him and he said "uhhhhh..... Xxxxx"

You never know. But she wasn't professional. But on a personal note, I'm on her side.

Comment

Probably on her period. This is why women shouldn't be allowed out of the kitchen.

Comment

Working...
                              X