Man saves coyote caught in barbed wire fence "don't bite me k?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    This. Now that our farm isn't a working farm anymore, we leave them be, and they are interesting to watch. If/When we do get back in to livestock, they will be shot on site and hung on fences.

I like wolves and bears both, but I don't have to contend with them eating up my profits. Sean, Mission Wolf is pretty awesome if you've never been. It's outside of Westcliffe. Check it out next time you're up there.

http://www.missionwolf.org/
    I've been by. Our cabin is in Westcliffe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I've been by. Our cabin is in Westcliffe.
      Have you been by Bishop's Castle lately? I'd like to see where he is now. I haven't been up there in at least 6 years.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Have you been by Bishop's Castle lately? I'd like to see where he is now. I haven't been up there in at least 6 years.
        It's been years man....before my son was born.

Comment

I had close to 1000 head of cattle on our land for many years, currently down to a couple hundred and have yet to lose a single calf to coyotes. I have seen them literally walk within 10 feet of a still wet, newborn calf and just glance over and keep walking. But...I have lost numerous calves to packs of dogs, some wild, some the neighbors. I have found vultures blinding and eating live calves as well as the vulva on cattle while the cow is calving. Hell, I have even lost a cow to a large caliber shot to the head standing near a road. Anyway, I don't even bother with the coyotes. I worry much more about drunk, trigger-happy trespassers.
          Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

I bet he didn't repair the fence either. I can't tell you how many times I have got a call from the sheriffs office about cows out, only to find where some idiot has ran through the fence and left.
            Shooting for 1000 posts in 15, well make that 20 years.

6.2L Raptor, 5.9 & 6.7 Cummins, 09 SRT Challenger, 93 331R-block Cobra, 70 6-pack Cuda, 71 383 Cuda vert.

Comment

Here's another one for the Cold hearted Bastards on this Board to criticize. NSFW - language
              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhRkde2cTo[/ame]

Comment

Nothing wrong in being humane to animals. If you are not going to kill a trapped animal and put it out of its misery, then the right thing to do is free it.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Nothing wrong in being humane to animals. If you are not going to kill a trapped animal and put it out of its misery, then the right thing to do is free it.
                  for show. animals/insects are cool as long as theyre not fucking around with me! ants and mosquitos are dead on site though!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                    for show. animals/insects are cool as long as theyre not fucking around with me! ants and mosquitos are dead on site though!
                    Well animals in a zoo are a bit different; they typically are taken care of and are not suffering. I was talking more about animals caught in a fence or a trap.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                    X