Man saves coyote caught in barbed wire fence "don't bite me k?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man saves coyote caught in barbed wire fence "don't bite me k?"

Poor fella. +50 karma points for that guy.

Comment

It's surprising how animals, Wild or Domesticated mellow out when they know someone is not trying to hurt them, but rather help them. Cool video

Comment

Not to be a downer, but some rancher is a mad SOB. LOL! That fence did it's job. When the "saved" coyote brings 10 of his buddies back to take out some cattle, we'll see what gets posted next.

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
          It's surprising how animals, Wild or Domesticated mellow out when they know someone is not trying to hurt them, but rather help them. Cool video
          except for deer...we had to rescue a young doe that had her hind leg caught and she was not cooperative.

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
            It was probably more exhausted than anything else.

Fuck that guy for cutting the fence for a canine rodent. Put a bullet in it and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Fuck that guy for cutting the fence for a canine rodent. Put a bullet in it and walk away.

This! I hate coyotes!
              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

I agree, though I find it more sport if you do it while they are on the run or in the middle of the field/along the tree line...not trapped

I mean, if he gets away...then thats my fault. But the fence is designed to keep things out....not hold them there so you can kill em.

But hey, we all do things differently, thats what makes/made this country great
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  Not to be a downer, but some rancher is a mad SOB. LOL! That fence did it's job. When the "saved" coyote brings 10 of his buddies back to take out some cattle, we'll see what gets posted next.
                  Was thinking the same thing.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This x 100000000000.
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      I agree, though I find it more sport if you do it while they are on the run or in the middle of the field/along the tree line...not trapped

I mean, if he gets away...then thats my fault. But the fence is designed to keep things out....not hold them there so you can kill em.

But hey, we all do things differently, thats what makes/made this country great
                      My dad had a ranch when we live in Colorado and you learn to kill those bastards on sight. Same with bears, mountain lions and wolves (if you have them). But the greenies give rights to the animals making land owners criminals if they handle business.

Comment

Exactly this, it was just worn the fuck out from trying to escape.

Stop it from suffering and bash its fucking skull in with your work boot. This is prob some oil field fuck on someone elses land that just cut his fence so fuck him too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                          Exactly this, it was just worn the fuck out from trying to escape.

Stop it from suffering and bash its fucking skull in with your work boot. This is prob some oil field fuck on someone elses land that just cut his fence so fuck him too.....

This. Now that our farm isn't a working farm anymore, we leave them be, and they are interesting to watch. If/When we do get back in to livestock, they will be shot on site and hung on fences.

My dad had a ranch when we live in Colorado and you learn to kill those bastards on sight. Same with bears, mountain lions and wolves (if you have them).

I like wolves and bears both, but I don't have to contend with them eating up my profits. Sean, Mission Wolf is pretty awesome if you've never been. It's outside of Westcliffe. Check it out next time you're up there.

Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            based on the hard hat the dude is wearing I would suspect he has never had to deal with the damage to livestock, and was trying to be humane by freeing it

Comment

You know what they say about "good intentions".

Comment

Working...
                              X