Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White guy and black guy discuss stereotypes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White guy and black guy discuss stereotypes.

lmao white people are so dumb.

Comment

WTF, That black guy has WAY more patience I wouldn't even hang out with that white dumb ass, and I'm white as the driven snow!

Comment

I don't see the problem. It's just 2 stoned dudes hanging out and having an honest conversation that most people are afraid to have.

Comment

Creepy ass cracka!

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
            Creepy ass cracka!
            x2
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I don't smell like a dog
              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                I don't smell like a dog
                Most white people that stink are usually like that from working their asses off outside in the heat and that "moisture" is called sweat.

Comment

Why do black people wear so much cologne?
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
                    Most white people that stink are usually like that from working their asses off outside in the heat and that "moisture" is called sweat.
                    In the early 70's, I hated riding the school bus on hot summer days. The black kids on there stunk so bad that, even with the windows down, you would want to stick you head outside. Of course, back then, many people where I lived were poor and there were still many people that had no indoor plumbing. I'm sure many kids didn't get baths every day. Even in the late 70's, I knew people that didn't bath every day.
                    Last edited by line-em-up; 08-05-2013, 06:28 AM.

Comment

There's a group of nasty people in Gainesville, I don't think they shower at all, I've had one stand in the middle of the isle and shit his pants while talking to me. He contined shopping smelling like an old nasty gross pungent and fresh shit smell.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I hope the white dude is really stoned. If not he is what i fear my brother will become.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                          In the early 70's, I hated riding the school bus on hot summer days. The black kids on their stunk so bad that, even with the windows down, you would want to stick you head outside. Of course, back then, many people where I lived were poor and there were still many people that had no indoor plumbing. I'm sure many kids didn't get baths every day. Even in the late 70's, I knew people that didn't bath every day.
                          There were these two or three dudes at my HS that always smelled like ass, true story.
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                          X