Don't park like a jerk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
    I would have flattened the four tires and busted the windows in the truck. Maybe the dude in the Jag had a late night. Fucktards.
    You probably would have gotten the shit kicked out of you, since they were watching...

Comment

he should have parked on the edge of the island and would have left plenty of space between him and the next parking spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        "That your truck?"

"Yeah."

"Nice, man. Real, nice. Not two-parking-spots-nice, but nice."
        <------ got it!

Lol
        Last edited by Stephen; 08-02-2013, 06:21 AM.
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Seriously 6 min to crawl over a console????
          07 f250-family truckster
          08 Denali -baby hauler
          52 f1-rust bucket
          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            The follow up picture is the best.

How the guy parked the next day
            If the asshole lived in Portland, he could complain to the city that they hurt his feelings and made him feel like an outcast and the boys would have been thrown in jail for alienating him and hurting his feelings. I'm sorry. Is 'alienating' a banned word too?

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
              The follow up picture is the best.

How the guy parked the next day
              Is no one else laughing at the rover taking up the walking path? Looks like there is more than one bad driver in that building.

Comment

I would have flattened the four tires and busted the windows in the truck. Maybe the dude in the Jag had a late night. Fucktards.
                That's fucked up. They didn't do anything wrong. The truck is parked dead center of the space.

Comment

Our local news here just aired the clip this morning LOL

As I walked through the house this afternoon Inside Edition was also doing a report. Looks like the guy has proved to the world that not only is he an asshole; but he cannot maneuver well inside the car.

Comment

You're an idiot. If that was mine and you retaliated for your stupid behavior I would have caved in your car with my RanchHand. Don't provoke behavior you don't want.

Comment

A guy at the gym parked his Rover into two spaces and I pulled my V in to his left all in that same lane and he couldn't get into his Rover. He had to crawl through the passenger seat too. However, I decided it wasn't worth it because I watched the whole time and didn't enjoy my workout because I was worried he would key my V. I need to buy a POS for gym visits so I can jam other cars in that act like jerks.
                      Ford
                      GM
                      Toyota
                      VAG

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                        A guy at the gym parked his Rover into two spaces and I pulled my V in to his left all in that same lane and he couldn't get into his Rover. He had to crawl through the passenger seat too. However, I decided it wasn't worth it because I watched the whole time and didn't enjoy my workout because I was worried he would key my V. I need to buy a POS for gym visits so I can jam other cars in that act like jerks.
                        See that's the thing. These ass hats that park like a dickhead will key your shit for revenge like a dickhead. I would like to get a beat up old chevy and find someone that parks like that and park on their door. I wouldn't care about keying then.

Comment

Roll the window down and jump in.

It took him 5 minutes. Inability to solve simple problems.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            Is no one else laughing at the rover taking up the walking path? Looks like there is more than one bad driver in that building.
                            Handicapped. Look at the stripes.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                              Roll the window down and jump in.

It took him 5 minutes. Inability to solve simple problems.
                              Yup, I dont know if i'd want this guy working for me if that was an example of his problem solving skills.

Comment

Working...
                              X