• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't park like a jerk...

./ ____ _ _\.
    (]]]_ o _[[[)
    \o_FORD_o/
    |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

That's what he gets. If you want to take up two parking spots, I don't care as long as you do it way out in the parking lot. Up next to the building like that? You're asking for it.

Comment

lmao i hate them fuckers. Even the ones that park way out, but still cant manage to put it between the lines.

Comment

"That your truck?"

"Yeah."

"Nice, man. Real, nice. Not two-parking-spots-nice, but nice."
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

looks like put it in neutral and push it out of the spot to me, hop in and leave... no big deal imo.

Comment

The follow up picture is the best.

How the guy parked the next day

Comment

I would have flattened the four tires and busted the windows in the truck. Maybe the dude in the Jag had a late night. Fucktards.

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                  I would have flattened the four tires and busted the windows in the truck. Maybe the dude in the Jag had a late night. Fucktards.
                  Some stupid mother fucker didn't read the article. . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                    looks like put it in neutral and push it out of the spot to me, hop in and leave... no big deal imo.
                    Unless of course it is an auto, then you would have to get your fat ass into the drivers seat to push on the brake first before it would come out of park.....

Comment

to ME, the fucken "jerks" are the dip shits that park in MY spot when I ride the line on the other side or a curb... just because Im leaving my side some room doesnt mean Im giving you more room for your piece of fuck truck/SUV...

Comment

Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
                        Unless of course it is an auto, then you would have to get your fat ass into the drivers seat to push on the brake first before it would come out of park.....
                        u can lean over the center and touch the brake to release into neutral... and afaik that XK8 only came with a 5 speed auto, it didnt have a stick option.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                          u can lean over the center and touch the brake to release into neutral...
                          Certainly i or you could but i'm not so sure about that guy accomplishing a feat like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
                            And you would have had 3x irreparable damage the next time you saw your car.

Comment

fucker had it coming.
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X