Tech N9ne - So Dope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech N9ne - So Dope

For all you Tech N9ne fans out there, good song which includes local artist Snow. Oh yea, WW if anyone ever cares about that stuff anymore.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbvQLrjUas[/ame]

im having a fuckin seizure trying to decipher what the fuck they are saying. RIP Robert Davis Jr.

and snow as in "informer"???

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      im having a fuckin seizure trying to decipher what the fuck they are saying. .
      All I got from that video was "demmersomebigassfaketittiesallupovermahface."
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Do they show said bigassfaketittiesallupoveryourface?
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Tech N9ne is the shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Jyard View Post
            Tech N9ne is the shit.
            x2

Comment

Originally posted by Jyard View Post
              Tech N9ne is the shit.
              Yup
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Wrong, that is shit.

CN

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4kkzsRJObE[/ame]

Comment

I liked this one a lot better then the first one.

First one had a nice beat but one guy just sounded like a auctioneer.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                      x2
                      X3

This one has been in my active playlist for about 2 years now....

Comment

I dont listen to much rap anymore but ive always like Tech N9ne

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Slacker is one of my favorites songs hands down - it's on a funky playlist which includes bands like The Doors, Guns n Roses, Eazy-E, Ted Nugent, Tupac, Damien Marley, Steve Earle, Kotton Mouth Kings, Robert Earl Keen, Pink Floyd, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Agent Orange, and many more eclectic others. Basically just the coolest shit from the last 40+ years according to the ultimate authority - ME
                          US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

I can almost nail Twisted Insane's part in So Dope. Lol
                            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks Serj TAnkenkenendnendekd should do the world a favor and just kill himself?
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Working...
                              X