No announcement yet.

2013 Viper GTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, great photography. BAD FUCKING ASS Car as well. You have a great gig there, now you just need to get in on the test driving of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      As always, great photography. BAD FUCKING ASS Car as well. You have a great gig there, now you just need to get in on the test driving of them.
      Thanks. Most people say "here drive it", but I always pass. Now I do take a ride now and then.
      Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

So, I was doing some looking around, and I can't find out what makes the GTS almost 30 grand more than a regular viper.

Edit: I found this that lists out the differences.
        Last edited by racrguy; 08-01-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Badass car. People that don't like the interior have no taste.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            I like the interior, but I don't think it fits in with the rest of the car in that tan/brown. If it were black, or the black stripes were gone it would be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              So, I was doing some looking around, and I can't find out what makes the GTS almost 30 grand more than a regular viper.
              I asked myself the same question. Both have the same power plant. This is what I discovered:

The GTS model gets a new, driver-selectable two-mode suspension system, additional Sport and Track settings for the stability control, unique wheel designs, and standard Nappa leather throughout, as well as additional options for interior color.

Does this offset the 23k Difference in standard equipment pricing? depends on the buyer and the future plans.

Below is standard equip. listing from the SRT site.

12-speaker audio system; standard on GTS; 1995.00 for the SRT

Sabelt with Nappa leather and Alcantara standard on GTS, 3000.00 for SRT
              FYI: LAGUNA LEATHER (7500.00) not available on SRT(not standard equip for GTS)

Grand Touring Package Standard on GTS; 2500.00 on SRT
              a number of technology advancements and amenities for the SRT Viper price class, further enhancing its capabilities. The tech-focused package adds an upgraded infotainment system with full 3D graphic navigation with one-step voice destination entry, Bluetooth compatibility, Satellite radio and HD radio. An embedded cellular connection provides live traffic updates, streaming internet radio and several downloadable applications. The included backup camera eases parking worries, while premium floor mats and a cup holder insert are also included.

That leaves an estimated 15.5K difference. Does the dual mode suspension, selectable stability control, & wheels only available on a GTS add up to this? All depends if its your cup of tea.

If you want the ability to choose the custom leather, colors, etc to make it "your taste" I guess you have to pay the premium to upgrade to a GTS.

Personally I think its BS; you should be able to option out a SRT with the same stuff.....but that's why I and not over the division LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post

Thank you sir.

Its definitely different; but I love it. Ive always owned blackout interiors and this was my first step away from that.

Comment

love that car, but those black plastic rivets in the wheel well look so fucking cheap, like a 90's era neon..

Comment

Working...
                  X