2013 Viper GTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CWO View Post
    I would keep the white exterior and the tan interior and lose the black stripes. Those stripes really make that already busy body style way over the top.
    This, white and tan go together well if they ditched the stripes

Still a great looking car, never could get over the exhaust note with that V10, even with a crossover they sound like shit IMO

Comment

I like it. But I do like the big bulky look of the first gens better.

Comment

I really like the interior, actually. LOL, is that an "Oh shit!" handle molded into the passenger side center console? Nice car.

Comment

Front end is questionable. Seems like everyone is trying to knock off the ferrari california.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

The rear end looks very Aston Martin with the curves and the tail lights.
            Scott Ganow
            Lone Star Performance
            16300 Midway Rd
            Addison, TX 75001
            214-630-5006

Comment

Amazing photos! Cool car, I have always liked the Vipers.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Love the interior and color, Hate the stripes. I know it is a GTS thing, but fuck racing stripes SUCK!!!! ON ANYTHING!!!

Car would be absolutely gorgeous solid black with that interior....

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                  Amazing photos! Cool car, I have always liked the Vipers.
                  Thanks dude. This was definitely a fun shoot. Car is awesome.
                  Nothing cool as far as a car goes, but if you want photos of your ride...I can handle that. Check out my Facebook page if you're bored.

Comment

Thank You guys for the compliments. Ive waited the majority of the afternoon for the admin approval to post here.

I have not owned any previous Gen Viper's but comparing the heat issues that some have stated VS the gen V; the interior suffers less cabin heat then any corvette Ive ever owned. I think they have improved the insulating area and this helped with the issue.

The interior color......I was not too crazy about this....for about the first 2-5 minutes of actually seeing the car in person. It quickly grew on me and has been one of the biggest compliments about the car. When the car was delivered I had the GM shoot a few pics of it while in the carrier. I too snarled at the color and thought WTF. Its one of those things that "you either love it or hate it"

I applied the zaino leather in a bottle and it darkened a tad bit.

Thanks again for the feedback.

James

Comment

Car is dead sexy! The Viper gts has always held a spot in my heart.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Nice car!

Comment

I met the CEO of SRT and their head powertrain engineer back in Jan out in Van Horn, TX. We were snowed in and they pulled up in a Viper. I was like, damn! It never dawned on me that it was the prototype. I thought it was badass then and the white is even more so. I agree, a darker interior or losing the stripes would put it over the top!

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            I would keep the white exterior and the tan interior and lose the black stripes. Those stripes really make that already busy body style way over the top.
                            this. when i thank of a whith car with black stripes. im expecting a black interior. lose the stripes and the white and tan combo will look good,

if i had the cash, my viper would be black on black.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I like the pictures, but it seems like you always use similar backgrounds.

Comment

Beautiful car, but something that strikes me as odd, why would they not use slotted-cross drilled rotors?

Comment

Working...
                                X